User Tag List

First 123 Last

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Hi guys, I have a poor understanding of SPs and SJís so I thought Iíd ask you directly.

Questions:[*]If someone was going to say nice things about you, what adjectives would you consider to be the most complementing? (Examples: adventurous, brave, resourceful)
    -
    -Keenly aware
    -Smart and resourceful, clever
    -Incredibly artistic and talented, enrapturing the imaginations of others
    -Eloquent
    -Amazing troubleshooter, on top of my game, able to make things come together very smoothly
    -All-in-all a Master of Disaster, a Dynamic Revolutionary

[*]If you were sitting in your house, and then all of a sudden, you had a premonition that a massive flood was going to flood through the area in the next 30 minutes, what would you do? How would you prepare, would you get inside your car and drive out of the city, or stay in your home and protect it from your vandalizing neighbors?
    -
    I would wait for a telling sign of a coming flood or news of it on the weather and then evacuate for a higher elevation (plenty of them here in Seattle ). I'm not going to listen to a premonition, they're incredibly subjective and that would only lead to wasted time and effort for me.

[*]Think back to your teenage years and remember how much of a pain you viewed your parents/teachers/low paying jobs were. What were your ultimate fantasies about? Did you want to run away from home/ prove your teachers wrong and stupid/ become manager and rub the old managerís nose in it?
    -
    I daydreamt about being an international rockstar playing to crowds of thousands in Algebra II.

I also pretty much hated everyone for saying that my egotistical dreams of being able to make it with little to no resources were entirely unrealistic. :steam:

Once I flopped on my parents' bed and told my dad I wanted to move out (because I felt too oppressed there). He told me that was fine, just to make a competent plan about how to go about it (he was an ENTJ ), which frustrated me because I'm not very good at coming up with predetermined plans at all.

[*]If you had infinite resources, money, and power-furthermore, you did not have to work, you had no responsibilities, and you would never be taken out of power- what would you do for fun? Think long term and large scale.
    -
    Live out my dream of becoming an international rockstar, of course!

I would drown myself in my art and start all kinds of projects to make the world a more exciting and pleasant, yet active, place to live in. I would create and advertise new rock clubs, radio stations and spiritual movements. I would change the way real estate is done and money is handled on a local level and propose the new systems to other local governments. I would build a center for the arts where kids and artsy types can hang out and homeless can get on their feet by learning a skill. I would improve parks and bring all kinds of exotic fauna and flora in for people to enjoy.

[*]Finally, What is your favorite color and what adjectives or properties would you say it embodies (example: Purple = subdued, quiet depth, ; yellow = charming, bright)
    --
    ---
    ----
    -----
    Ummm...? That sounds pretty deep to me.

Jungle green = vibrant and alive, entrancingly beautiful

Please feel free to mock my questions, I know how stupid they sound.

Realize that these questions are coming from an NJ.
    I think you sound somewhat like an NFJ.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Nice, whatever! We sound INCREDIBLY alike.

Hey, you wanna start a revolution with me!?

-stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISFP

Favorite color, so far:

1 purple
    2 blue
    3 green

(These are all together on a color wheel.)

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

1. If someone was going to say nice things about you, what adjectives would you consider to be the most complementing? (Examples: adventurous, brave, resourceful)

IDK - most compliments don't tend to have a huge effect on me, but probably a compliment on a skill or personal quality I've been worked on improving.

2. If you were sitting in your house, and then all of a sudden, you had a premonition that a massive flood was going to flood through the area in the next 30 minutes, what would you do? How would you prepare, would you get inside your car and drive out of the city, or stay in your home and protect it from your vandalizing neighbors?

I don't think I could just go on a premonition, I'd quickly check on the internet and news outlets to find out more. If it seemed very likely to occur I'd let my family/close friends know and go out of town or somewhere that wouldn't be flooded with my most important/valuable belongings

3. Think back to your teenage years and remember how much of a pain you viewed your parents/teachers/low paying jobs were. What were your ultimate fantasies about? Did you want to run away from home/ prove your teachers wrong and stupid/ become manager and rub the old managerís nose in it?

I used to fantasize about being a superstar athlete. I've never seriously wanted to run away from home as my family are very good to me. I did like proving people wrong if they doubted me, but I'm too humble to ever rub it in their face.

4. If you had infinite resources, money, and power-furthermore, you did not have to work, you had no responsibilities, and you would never be taken out of power- what would you do for fun? Think long term and large scale.

Do what I want, when I want basically - free my family and close friends from working, learn lots of new skills, travel the world, maybe volunteer in some jobs that interest me, get a cleaner etc.

5. Finally, What is your favorite color and what adjectives or properties would you say it embodies (example: Purple = subdued, quiet depth, ; yellow = charming, bright)

Light blue - cool, calm and peaceful.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Here goes:
    [*]If someone was going to say nice things about you, what adjectives would you consider to be the most complementing? (Examples: adventurous, brave, resourceful)

Any complement that I'm good at anything. Adventurous. Fair. Logical. Level-headed. Badass is a good one.
    -[*]If you were sitting in your house, and then all of a sudden, you had a premonition that a massive flood was going to flood through the area in the next 30 minutes, what would you do? How would you prepare, would you get inside your car and drive out of the city, or stay in your home and protect it from your vandalizing neighbors?

Head for high ground.
    -[*]Think back to your teenage years and remember how much of a pain you viewed your parents/teachers/low paying jobs were. What were your ultimate fantasies about? Did you want to run away from home/ prove your teachers wrong and stupid/ become manager and rub the old managerís nose in it?
    -
    Same fantasies that I have now. Move out to the middle of nowhere and start over.
    [*]If you had infinite resources, money, and power-furthermore, you did not have to work, you had no responsibilities, and you would never be taken out of power- what would you do for fun? Think long term and large scale.

I wouldn't want to be in power so I guess I'd give that up to someone I trusted. I'd buy lots of toys and travel.
    -[*]Finally, What is your favorite color and what adjectives or properties would you say it embodies (example: Purple = subdued, quiet depth, ; yellow = charming, bright)[/LIST]

Red. Vibrant. Intense. Deep. Blue is my second favorite. Cool. Smooth. Calm.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Questions:
    1. If someone was going to say nice things about you, what adjectives would you consider to be the most complementing? (Examples: adventurous, brave, resourceful)
    1. Good listener/conversationalist, fun, reliable, smart, funny, cute, insightful

2. If you were sitting in your house, and then all of a sudden, you had a premonition that a massive flood was going to flood through the area in the next 30 minutes, what would you do? How would you prepare, would you get inside your car and drive out of the city, or stay in your home and protect it from your vandalizing neighbors?
      -

If I just had some premonition I wouldn't do anything. I'd go take a nap and laugh at myself for having silly premonitions all of a sudden. If the weather predicted rain and flooding, I may try to lift all my important furniture off the ground somehow. Where normally I would do nothing but maybe go grocery shopping, currently because at the bottom of a hill in a place with no basement, I may take it more seriously and monitor the weather until I had reasonable belief that there would be flooding, I would fill my car as much as I could and just go somewhere. Figure out the rest as time goes on. My furniture would not be important enough to REALLY protect beyond that original boosting. MAYBE I would take my nice mattress. But I'm starting from scratch soon anyways, so whatever. Just try to take stuff that I would definitely want. I would call the nursing home where I work and see if they needed help, which they probably would. And then I would be taking care of the elderly people wherever they choose to ship them. If not, then I guess I would go on a nice vacation to visit other areas of the country and return whenever it made sense.

3. Think back to your teenage years and remember how much of a pain you viewed your parents/teachers/low paying jobs were. What were your ultimate fantasies about? Did you want to run away from home/ prove your teachers wrong and stupid/ become manager and rub the old managerís nose in it?
      -
      I liked my teachers well enough. I did want to move out ASAP and become financially independent.

4. If you had infinite resources, money, and power-furthermore, you did not have to work, you had no responsibilities, and you would never be taken out of power- what would you do for fun? Think long term and large scale.

I would travel around the world volunteering to help the needy, and I would give them money and resources so that they could all be rich like me. The I would try to help run countries better though I don't know how well I would do. Certainly I would allocate my infinite resources to those I think should be in power. And feed and clothe the world. I would also use my infinite resources for my infinitely huge nice house, (perhaps many) fashionizing and beautifying myself and my expensive dog. I would never stay in my house though. I would just have it. Otherwise I would just bring my significant other around the world and we would stay wherever struck our fancy. I would learn a lot of languages and eat a lot. I would have a lot of parties and an infinite wardrobe and infinite nice vehicles. (After all, we are talking INFINITE money.)
      Inflation would never matter because money would be infinite and I could just keep giving it away until one day, money just apparently wouldn't matter anymore. Then everyone might get depressed from having too much and start killing each other and doing strange things for fun to keep them entertained. And then I would die (at the age of 200, since with all my money we did all this research and came up with all of the technology to keep me alive- choose your own adventure about why I died. Probably some anti shortnsweetist would just manage to assassinate me somehow.) and either 1.) The world would end. or 2.) Everything would slowly return to normal. (I'm an S, took the infinite thing a little too literally, I guess!!) I mean, I could go on all day about different things I could do with INFINITE money- in this case I just managed to ruin the world but i'm an SP and not thinking too far ahead into the future, this would probably be my course.
    5. Finally, What is your favorite color and what adjectives or properties would you say it embodies (example: Purple = subdued, quiet depth, ; yellow = charming, bright) Yellow: Positive, energetic, fun, light, warm

P
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Hi guys, I have a poor understanding of SPs and SJís so I thought Iíd ask you directly.

Questions:

creative, smart, adventurous, funny, friendly, artistic, good story teller and singer...
      -

Fill the car with the neighbors and me and then leave town fast. That should get me onto higher ground and it should also remove the vandalizing neighbors from possible temptation. On the other hand, we'd probably get caught in a huge traffic jam, which would be rather unfun...
      Or maybe I wouldn't believe the premonition and I'd just go out for a walk and hope that the premonition was erroneous and that I would not be swept away in a mass of water.

My ultimate fantasy was to become a movie or a theatrical star and win an Oscar or a Tony award and smile because all of those teachers, parents, etc., had to watch my great victory on television. Well, maybe not parents. They would be invited.-

I would take trips in faraway places. I'd learn foreign languages and I'd look for exotic orchids and I'd listen to lots and lots of stories and taste lots and lots of different foods...
      -
    5. Finally, What is your favorite color and what adjectives or properties would you say it embodies (example: Purple = subdued, quiet depth, ; yellow = charming, bright)

My favorite color is turquoise. It reminds me of the sea, and I love the sea!

--
    ---
    ----
    -----
    Please feel free to mock my questions, I know how stupid they sound.

No, I don't like to do that.

Realize that these questions are coming from an NJ.
    What is your favorite color?
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INTJ

I had no idea this thread was going to be so popular, thank you everyone.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Nice, whatever! We sound INCREDIBLY alike.

Hey, you wanna start a revolution with me!?

I somehow imagine that even if we succeeded, after the party died away we'd just be standing there, scratching our heads and asking "well, where do we want to go and overthrow someone next?"

I mean... the reorganizing the country doesn't sound NEARLY as fun!
    ‚ÄúOh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.‚ÄĚ -Terry Pratchett

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Questions:
    1. If someone was going to say nice things about you, what adjectives would you consider to be the most complementing? (Examples: adventurous, brave, resourceful) - not sure. I'm happy with most any compliment, and happier if I think it's accurate or I think they believe it.
      -
    2. If you were sitting in your house, and then all of a sudden, you had a premonition that a massive flood was going to flood through the area in the next 30 minutes, what would you do? How would you prepare, would you get inside your car and drive out of the city, or stay in your home and protect it from your vandalizing neighbors? - I would do nothing. Come on, a "premonition"? I'm not a prophet. If I was worried about a flood for some legitimate reason, I'd quickly pack up as for a weekend trip and include things like passport, birth certificate, laptop and hard drive. Also my cat and roommates. Not sure where we would go, depends on the specifics on the flood.
      -
    3. Think back to your teenage years and remember how much of a pain you viewed your parents/teachers/low paying jobs were. What were your ultimate fantasies about? Did you want to run away from home/ prove your teachers wrong and stupid/ become manager and rub the old managerís nose in it? was a miserable teenager. didn't care about spiting anyone, I was just intensely, quietly miserable. if I had fantasies they were probably about getting away from everything and everyone and living on my own.
      -
    4. If you had infinite resources, money, and power-furthermore, you did not have to work, you had no responsibilities, and you would never be taken out of power- what would you do for fun? Think long term and large scale. lots of travel and in between, I would get a bunch of animals and hire people to do the unpleasant things like cleaning up.
      -
    5. Finally, What is your favorite color and what adjectives or properties would you say it embodies (example: Purple = subdued, quiet depth, ; yellow = charming, bright) don't know if I have a favourite. I like blue and green and sometimes red. Maybe green the best? it is calm and soothing.
    -end of thread-