• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What did you do today?

lamp

Ate some blackberries outside. Boring I know, but this thread had to start sometime.

Theoretically this could be the only thread I ever post in again, in this forum, since everything kinda comes back to the day. You know how it is.

kinda like a mega typec-style blog. potentially, of course

I am posting this here because structure is trash (can be trash) and we all know that Sensors actually do things instead of noodling around in outer fucking space. And the SPs are of course the only ones doing anything interesting. Surely, the SJs do not do anything well, ever, and are also super boring. Thats why I could never have posted this thread in their forum. Nobody would have read it, and anyone who did would of course have nothing to note. I am only noting them here for the sake of completeness, thats how un-notable they are. Yep.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I like noodling in outer fucking space.

but I went shopping, went out for coffee, skipped my only class simply bc its sunny and then went to thr gym

I have my on campus job
then papers to write for the rest of life :)

the life of a student enfp <3

lamp

I like noodling in outer fucking space.
I know you do. Me too.

The last bit of the OP is a stab at the site layout that I could not bring myself to delete. But that really is not what this thread is about.

Where?

The last non-consumable I bought was a 5-gallon soda keg. Back in the 80's soda manufacturers shipped their product to restaurants in stainless steel 5-gallon kegs. Then they transitioned to the current system of syrup in plastic bags hooked up to the soda machine. Speculators bought up all the kegs and stored em in warehouses. Then one day people started homebrewing and so now the kegs find themselves filled with homebrewed beer, residing inside kegerators.

Later that day I managed to get totally tanked and cut my hand up on a bolt and some plumber's tape while trying to brute force something. But that is a story for later (damn thing still is not set up as I would like it).

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
what were you trying to set up?? the keg? I fail at comprehension :)

i like beer.

anyway
I bought a headband. Because I wear headbands. everyday. but I have a skirt on hold....

and my mocha was delicious :)

im back in outer space for a while til work nowwww

P

Phantonym

Today:

1. Got up at noon.
2. Thought I should study today.
3. Came online.
4. Thought I should study today.
5. Watched a few episodes of Heroes.
6. Came online.
7. Thought I should study today.
8. Watched a few episodes of Heroes.
9. Thought I should really start studying.
10. Came online.
11. Gave up on studying today.
12. Went grocery shopping.
13. Came online.
14. Watched TV because Wednesday is the only day in a week there's actually something decent on.
15. Came online.
16. Planned on studying tomorrow.
17. Currently...online.

I actually have a meaningful and fulfilling life. I think...

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I drove home to meet up with my best friend and finally get see the newest addition to my family. We just sat around catching up all day; laughing about things we've done over the past 20 years, and in disbelief that we're both now married with children. Crazy.

lamp

Yeah was setting up the keg, as a favor for my buddy who was unable to do it himself because he is out of the country for a couple weeks due to work. And we cannot let the precious beer suffer. Anyways his beer is pretty tasty from the little bit I had. Its a red.

what type of knife? what color headband?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I got up to see the kids off to school

Stole a honey bun from our foreign exchange student's stash and ate it

Poked around on the forums for a bit

Killed pirates on World of Warcraft

Went to bed, listening to a podcast novel until my battery pooped out, then fell asleep

Woke up around 2 PM, got up and poked around on the forum etc

Let my youngest kid in the house and talked to my mom a bit

Took a bath

Picked up the two middle kids from play practice

Ate a pork fritter and fried potatoes

Now I'm goofing around again

In a few minutes I have to brush my teeth and put my shoes on because there is a meeting at school for parents of Juniors relating to getting ready for their senior year, etc

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh... knife! :holy:

and :rofl1: @ cafe's day!

I packed the man's lunch

ate the last of the girlscout cookies

got in a fight with the BMV and then threw the phone across the room accidentally hitting BFs BFF :doh:

applied for a few more jobs

walked to the grociery store and got the ingredients for dinner, returned a dvd and mailed the census form

talked to a friend who was fighting with the same man I nearly hit with my cell phone (her fiance) and gave advice on putting together the grill

made a new video for the video thread and fought with youtube

am now sitting here and typing this :cheese:

KDude

I just woke up. It's almost 10 PM. I checked my voicemail.. looks like I missed out on some friend's Cajun cooking, so I'm a little bummed.

Someone gave me a sleeping pill that apparently "the astronauts use".. I was kind of looking forward to some wicked dream, but all it did was knock me the f*ck out.

lamp

been having really intense dreams lately. Had someone wake me this morning, pulled the covers off me and told me to wake up. Opened my eyes, but I could not open my right one. So I think, shit, im having a stroke. So I tell the person 'hey im having a stroke maybe', except I cant speak. Shit, I am having a stroke!

then I woke up.

or

I am looking through a pile of stuff, looking for a CD so I can listen to a song. I find the disc, but it is broken into quarters. So I grab two of the quarters, because half the disc will be enough to play the song but the disc fragments and my hands are covered in broken glass and grit.

So I walk down the street and through the open front door of a house, walk past a topless woman watching tv, into another room with a sink and start rinsing off the fragments and my hands, intending to tape the fragments together and then go play my song. Three dudes show up unhappy to see me, I wake up.

so now im sitting here reading Lovecraft :laugh:

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Well yesterday I woke up at 5:30 A.M. and got ready to go into work in spite of having terrible sinus and chest congestion. We've been extremely busy at work and we were going to be short two people that day so I had to go in in spite of being sick. Got to work at 6:00 (two hours early, overtime baby) took some sudafed A.M. and did my thing till 5:00 pm. I got home and cleaned up my place a bit, took another Sudafed (not the non-drowsy stuff) and took a loooong nap. Woke up around 12 ish, annoyed because I'd of just rather slept all the way through but I couldn't get back to sleep and I had to keep quiet for my roommates sake so I watched some crappy late late night TV until I dozed again.

Porcelain

MBTI Type
INTJ
I went to go see How to Train Your Dragon. The best movie I have seen in awhile actually.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today, I signed a bunch of paperwork for the job I just got hired to. Then, I went to my mom's to take care of her cats while I was away, and after I did that I went around the corner to visit a friend and we shot the shit for a while. I'm sleeping over to keep the kitties company and do some light cleaning, then tomorrow is a new day and I will do other awesome stuff.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I stared at Petty all day when she wasn't looking :ninja:.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
What did you do today

1. I woke up at 9:00am, went back to bed
  2. I woke up at 1:30pm, and tried to bathe my cat (I failed)
  3. I bought 50 pounds of rice because it was on sail for 14 dollars.
  4. Came back home, bathed the cat again (success, also I got scratched up)
  5. Pretended to study.
  6. Posted a thread here on Typology Central.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I had work at the firm- prepped easter baskets for this Friday = )... then met up w/ some old friends and had a good time. Then I watched "Heather", idk why.

P

Phantonym

Alarm clock->Too early in the morning->Gah, school->Test->Presentation->Boring seminar->Yawn->Yawn->Whee, home!->FOOD!->Grocery store->We'll see...

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
morning report

Woke up and got out of bed... so sad... i love to sleep...
picked up my "poem a day" book and read my poem for the day... it's called "la siesta" by juan gil-albert (april 1, 1904-july 4, 1994)... hmmm, the poem is called "la siesta"... is that an indication that i should continue to sleep???
got out the bracelet and earrings that i made at my beading class last night... the bracelet is a two-strand design with mostly blue beads arranged randomly... different size and shape beads, some with a color design... they're mostly glass beads but it seems i've got one swarovski crystal... very cool...
called the local census office to arrange to take a test to be a census taker...
took my happy shower...
wrote in my journal...
started thinking about april fool's day jokes to play on my dad...
he's so gullible!!!
when i've actually done something, i'll post an update...
:hi: