User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you do today?

I just woke up. It's almost 10 PM. I checked my voicemail.. looks like I missed out on some friend's Cajun cooking, so I'm a little bummed.

Someone gave me a sleeping pill that apparently "the astronauts use".. I was kind of looking forward to some wicked dream, but all it did was knock me the f*ck out.

Senior Member Array

been having really intense dreams lately. Had someone wake me this morning, pulled the covers off me and told me to wake up. Opened my eyes, but I could not open my right one. So I think, shit, im having a stroke. So I tell the person 'hey im having a stroke maybe', except I cant speak. Shit, I am having a stroke!

then I woke up.

I am looking through a pile of stuff, looking for a CD so I can listen to a song. I find the disc, but it is broken into quarters. So I grab two of the quarters, because half the disc will be enough to play the song but the disc fragments and my hands are covered in broken glass and grit.

So I walk down the street and through the open front door of a house, walk past a topless woman watching tv, into another room with a sink and start rinsing off the fragments and my hands, intending to tape the fragments together and then go play my song. Three dudes show up unhappy to see me, I wake up.

so now im sitting here reading Lovecraft

Well yesterday I woke up at 5:30 A.M. and got ready to go into work in spite of having terrible sinus and chest congestion. We've been extremely busy at work and we were going to be short two people that day so I had to go in in spite of being sick. Got to work at 6:00 (two hours early, overtime baby) took some sudafed A.M. and did my thing till 5:00 pm. I got home and cleaned up my place a bit, took another Sudafed (not the non-drowsy stuff) and took a loooong nap. Woke up around 12 ish, annoyed because I'd of just rather slept all the way through but I couldn't get back to sleep and I had to keep quiet for my roommates sake so I watched some crappy late late night TV until I dozed again.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

I went to go see How to Train Your Dragon. The best movie I have seen in awhile actually.

Not Your Therapist Array Sinmara's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx
    ILI Ni

Today, I signed a bunch of paperwork for the job I just got hired to. Then, I went to my mom's to take care of her cats while I was away, and after I did that I went around the corner to visit a friend and we shot the shit for a while. I'm sleeping over to keep the kitties company and do some light cleaning, then tomorrow is a new day and I will do other awesome stuff.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

6w5 3w4 8w9

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    4w3 so/sx

I stared at Petty all day when she wasn't looking .
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    What did you do today
    1. I woke up at 9:00am, went back to bed
    2. I woke up at 1:30pm, and tried to bathe my cat (I failed)
    3. I bought 50 pounds of rice because it was on sail for 14 dollars.
    4. Came back home, bathed the cat again (success, also I got scratched up)
    5. Pretended to study.
    6. Posted a thread here on Typology Central.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

Senior Member Array thinkinjazz's Avatar

I had work at the firm- prepped easter baskets for this Friday = )... then met up w/ some old friends and had a good time. Then I watched "Heather", idk why.
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

Alarm clock->Too early in the morning->Gah, school->Test->Presentation->Boring seminar->Yawn->Yawn->Whee, home!->FOOD!->Grocery store->We'll see...

it's tea time! Array Walking Tourist's Avatar

Default morning report

Woke up and got out of bed... so sad... i love to sleep...
    picked up my "poem a day" book and read my poem for the day... it's called "la siesta" by juan gil-albert (april 1, 1904-july 4, 1994)... hmmm, the poem is called "la siesta"... is that an indication that i should continue to sleep???
    got out the bracelet and earrings that i made at my beading class last night... the bracelet is a two-strand design with mostly blue beads arranged randomly... different size and shape beads, some with a color design... they're mostly glass beads but it seems i've got one swarovski crystal... very cool...
    called the local census office to arrange to take a test to be a census taker...
    took my happy shower...
    wrote in my journal...
    started thinking about april fool's day jokes to play on my dad...
    he's so gullible!!!
    when i've actually done something, i'll post an update...
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.