• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An ISTP with an ulterior motive? That's just not possible. :)

*snickers*

KDude

what the hell are you emo for? so many istp threads. you're loved :D

i'm about 55% F and 45% T. Not enough to cut it as an ISTP. Not loved. I have just enough F to be emo about this. :emot-emo:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what the hell are you emo for? so many istp threads. you're loved :D

i'm about 55% F and 45% T. Not enough to cut it as an ISTP. Not loved. I have just enough F to be emo about this. :emot-emo:

lol!

I'm about 55% T and 45% F. Just enough F to have a reasonable amount of EQ, but way too much T to consistantly use it. :doh:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd be emo too if there were a gazillion threads about me.

/jealousy

:cry:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Probably a neurochemical illness, if nothing else. That sort of thing happens.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So if I feel intensely, wear black, and have F as my MBTI type? Am I officially emo?

:rock:

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My guess? ISTPs can have a demonic INFP side that comes out when all their other functions are foiled; if an ISTP is finds themselves delving too deeply into the realm of random possibilities and personal values, then they're pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Brain chemicals/narcotics can also affect things as well.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My guess? ISTPs can have a demonic INFP side that comes out when all their other functions are foiled; if an ISTP is finds themselves delving too deeply into the realm of random possibilities and personal values, then they're pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Brain chemicals/narcotics can also affect things as well.

Sounds inferior Ne

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
<BAMTHREDREZ>
because I forget to check the "last post" dates on these. This forum is spatially arranged differently than others of which I'm a member. I haven't trained myself to look in the right places here yet. :p

So in other news

I tend to deny the existence of my F. Therefore it likes to lurk in the shadows and drag me down to emo-introspection-world when I least want it to.
My inner INFP is a jerk named Kimmit who likes to joyfully slap my wrist whenever I want something but don't need it and can't even properly justify wanting it. Kimmit doesn't know how to motivate me to do things (therefore he's not an SJ type) - only how to motivate me to not do things and make me feel bad after I do the things anyway.

This got unintentionally serious.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
<BAMTHREDREZ>
because I forget to check the "last post" dates on these. This forum is spatially arranged differently than others of which I'm a member. I haven't trained myself to look in the right places here yet. :p

We don't have any rules against thread necroing here. In fact, it's actually encouraged to post in older threads so we don't have a billion threads with the same subject. If you're just posting insignificant shit in old threads that doesn't really contribute too much to the forum, then people might get irritated with you, though.

Welcome to the forums, though. :)

So in other news

I tend to deny the existence of my F. Therefore it likes to lurk in the shadows and drag me down to emo-introspection-world when I least want it to.
My inner INFP is a jerk named Kimmit who likes to joyfully slap my wrist whenever I want something but don't need it and can't even properly justify wanting it. Kimmit doesn't know how to motivate me to do things (therefore he's not an SJ type) - only how to motivate me to not do things and make me feel bad after I do the things anyway.

This got unintentionally serious.

Lol how did your inner INFP get the name Kimmit?

It looks like this was a joke thread, but I've been feeling very "emo" recently so I guess it's a good thread for me to hang out in. :p