• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
We don't have any rules against thread necroing here. In fact, it's actually encouraged to post in older threads so we don't have a billion threads with the same subject. If you're just posting insignificant shit in old threads that doesn't really contribute too much to the forum, then people might get irritated with you, though.

Welcome to the forums, though. :)

Lol how did your inner INFP get the name Kimmit?

Lol thanks. But I will always use that tag thing when necro'ing a thread that's been dead for more than a month or two :p

Kimmit was the name of my imaginary brother when I was little. He was a controlling force (actually he might've been an ESTJ rather than INFP, I'm not 100% on the order of his functions) and a bully. His signature catchphrase was "No, you don't need it." He's learned to be more subtle about it.

3yo me: "Mommy can I have a glass of milk?"
Kimmit me (in a higher pitch voice): *without missing a beat* "No, you don't need it."
3yo me: *feels slightly conflicted when Mom gives me glass of milk*

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I wonder, Snickie, did that make you... angry?

Such is the fate of the non-conformist...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh god, let this thread die. :rolleyes:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, I probably should.

I just lied about the time, and I believed myself 2 minutes later.

There's not much point sleeping at the moment, though.

Sleep is for the weak, we have plenty of time when we're dead. What a nice topic for this thread.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Sleep is for the weak, we have plenty of time when we're dead. What a nice topic for this thread.

Don't you love when you think something, and you're listening to a song, and the next line in the song is pretty much what you just thought?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't you love when you think something, and you're listening to a song, and the next line in the song is pretty much what you just thought?

Haha sometimes. But getting the sound is what really gets me like if I'm like ok the drop should come here and it does. I'm like this is one sick song sometimes the song does it better but often times it's not always to my liking. :coffee:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Haha sometimes. But getting the sound is what really gets me like if I'm like ok the drop should come here and it does. I'm like this is one sick song sometimes the song does it better but often times it's not always to my liking. :coffee:

Yeah, but I feel like a fool when I get it wrong, like
*ok, it's about to get intense, dance harder NOW!!!*
<same riff keeps playing>
**eases back gracefully into the lighter dancing**
*i meant to do that :| *

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Got bored with light dancing. Look how much more epic this sounds with the harder dancing. I know the music didn't actually change! But doesn’t it feel cooler now? No? Well you're just lame then. Lame!