User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

sensors don't like math I like Math when it's applicable to real life problems.

sensors are extremely detail oriented
    Yes

attention whores
    No

less than loyal No

sensors don't understand the internet
    No

we are "sheep" and beleive and do what we are told
    No

sensors don't understand things like personality theory No.

SJs like rules because they're rules, and rules are meant to be followed
    Not sure, but I think most believe rules should be followed because they prevent/reduce the likelihood of bad outcomes from occurring.

sensors aren't smart Depends what type of smarts?

SJs all love jesus... or religion in general Most follow a religion but to varying extents of strictness.

sensors aren't very good at the arts, especially writing fiction I was good at art and fiction writing when I was younger, but it's not something I've pursued further as I got older.

SPs love nothing more than being single or cheating on their SOs
    Yes, I enjoy being single because of the freedom. I'm against cheating.

we're all crazy party animals Far from it.

no ability to develop a more clever sense of humor/no sense of humor I enjoy and appreciate most styles of humour. Most people probably see me as having a quite serious outlook, but once I get to know them better/more comfortable with them I can be very funny.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    What can I say? S humor just tends to fly right over my head

Yeah, I was just influenced by other posts you made in other threads about it.
    and I tend to get the N jokes

if you read more carefully even my serious posts have a joking element to them... some people need to be reminded, in a funny, but knowlegable manner, that they're being a bit narrow minded sometimes
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you don't get my sense of humor
    *I* understand your humor!

mostly I'm being a bitch for fun about a certain point I wanted to make... I certainly wasn't taking it seriously as in "OMG, look what those mean N people are saying! :horor:"

just making a little point while jabbing some fun at you guys!
    I was right!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I could depend on another STP stats lover to understand the evils of generalization!!!

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFJ

and I tend to get the N jokes

if you read more carefully even my serious posts have a joking element to them... some people need to be reminded, in a funny, but knowlegable manner, that they're being a bit narrow minded sometimes
    I just assumed you were a bad person because you were an S so I couldn't even register your other posts as coming from someone that wasn't hellbent on being evil. (plus you are an ESTP)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I just assumed you were a bad person because you were an S so I couldn't even register your other posts as coming from someone that wasn't hellbent on being evil. (plus you are an ESTP)
    why yes, I fit making mean and serious posts inbetween cheating on people and stuffing nerds in their lockers

don't worry... your vision was just clouded with Fi!

MBTI
    ISFJ

why yes, I fit making mean and serious posts inbetween cheating on people and stuffing nerds in their lockers

don't worry... your vision was just clouded with Fi!
    Ha!! My Te you mean.

Hey, I've got plenty of Fi I probably wouldnt be annoyed at generalizing if not

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I see why SPs love Keirsey so much....as an iNuitive, I find this assertion ridiculous, just as you find these "myths" ridiculous. I'm as much an artist as any ISFP, dammit :steam:! "Artisan" implies hands-on skill anyway, not innovative ideas. Not to say that an SP cannot have innovative ideas. My point is, iNuition is heavily associated with creativity and new ideas; SPs don't have any edge on the arts.

Actually, that's pretty much what iNtuition is - perception coming out of "nowhere".
    Technically, it's coming from the unconscious
    I never meant that abstract types can't be creative, but you saying that SPs don't have any edge on the arts is ridiculous to me. Done any research on the fact or are you just making a blind assertion?

SPs are the most radical of all, because we thrive on doing the exact opposite of the status quo. That's what keeps pushing the arts forward. And if you've noticed, the arts aren't usually about a deeper meaning, just a fresh new aesthetic, and it's all tangled up in money, too. How is any of that representative of the abstract? And when it comes to being edgy, SPs hold the market on that.

Have you read anything by Dr. Keirsey? It makes hella lotta sense. And then you read up on the famous artists and celebrities and see their temperament clearly, and you understand.

I'm not saying that intuitive types are never artists in the least. My Rational friend, for instance, is a far more excellent guitarist than I could ever imagine being.

Maybe it'll just take a bit for you to reverse your thinking on the issue.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am positively stunned at some of the stuff I am reading here.
    I cannot fathom where some of these stereotypes come from but they are beyond ridiculous.

If I may, I am going to comment about a few ..and offer alternatives that include NF's and NTs being just as likely as S's to indulge in these behaviors.

Detail oriented.. Aren't INFJs known as the grammar Nazis?? I would say that NFs and NTs are extremely nit picky people themselves .. How can they claim to be so in touch with people's feelings without picking up the subtle details that some others might miss..How could such deep thinkers not focus on details? How could Ne users not notice patterns without the little details?? GMAFB!! (Give me a fucking break)

Attention Whores I'm sorry.. but hello NFPs.. have you looked at yourselves lately??..(yes I am an NFP)

Less than Loyal ISFPs are among the most loyal people I have ever encountered. (see cheating)

sensors don't understand the internet GMAFB!!! let's see.. sensors make up 75% of the population and 4 billion people surf the net daily.. Do the math..

sensors don't understand things like personality theory Maybe maybe not.. but to me it seems they are more willing to be open minded about it and less likely to label others or themselves.. So I wonder who see's the bigger picture??

sensors aren't smart GMAFB!!! I've met some pretty dim witted N's in my time..Utter nonsense ..

sensors aren't very good at the arts, especially writing fiction
    2 words.. Leonard Cohen ( Favorite of many NF's who is a prototypical ISFP)

SPs love nothing more than being single or cheating on their SOs

I have coveresed with MORE than a few NFs and NTs about their cheating and their love of being single.. I am positive this has nothing to with type, but is simply based on a persons morality and emotional health.

no ability to develop a more clever sense of humor/no sense of humor
    More GMAFB!!!.. It would seem to me that being able to laugh at yourself.. is the best indicator of sense of humor.. Now ask, who takes themselves so seriously??

Thank you for listening to my vent..