User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

my mum is ESTJ and is really gifted in the arts. she's a very good writer and painter, as well. so that doesn't really imply, either. she's also intelligent... but the way she is is very different from me. she is organized and very much into structure and tradition. she is interested in abstract concepts and questions things, but doesn't really want to get into it that much... it's like she acknowledges the existance of some theories, but if she can't put it into a concrete context she doesn't really bother. also, i feel like she's very rigid sometimes... from my pov.

what's true about the sensors i know is that they like action. my brother is ESFJ and is very much into sports... my mum likes to do things (it's like she's constantly in motion... gardening, cooking... )

my dad is either IsTj, (possibly IsTp), or InTj. he's the toughest to type for me (of my family members). he's good at math.

also, the sensors i know are VERY loyal.

MBTI
    ESFJ

sensors don't like math - I enjoy math

sensors are extremely detail oriented - Sometimes yes, sometimes i don't even notice the doors/walls/most objects that i bang into

attention whores
    - Sometimes yes, sometimes no

less than loyal - I need to be less loyal

sensors don't understand the internet - Which prick came up with this?? wtf am i on now then

we are "sheep" and believe and do what we are told - :rolli:

sensors don't understand things like personality theory - Never understood the narrowmindedness of it, sure.

SJs like rules because they're rules, and rules are meant to be followed Rules are to be used as a guide

sensors aren't smart - This one fucks me off

SJs all love jesus... or religion in general -Is spirituality a religion

sensors aren't very good at the arts, especially writing fiction - Of course i am not good at arts, i am too impatient to see things through

SPs love nothing more than being single or cheating on their SOs
    - I don't mind being single but i would never cheat on someone

we're all crazy party animals No but sometimes i like getting pissed drunk so i lose my inhibitions

no ability to develop a more clever sense of humor/no sense of humor My humour is to make me laugh, i have a wicked sense of humour
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    STP

sensors don't like math - Math is boring unless there is a goal to be had, it was always my strongest subject

sensors are extremely detail oriented - If I want to be I can be extremely detail oriented. Now whether its worth it or not is another story.

attention whores - Generally not

less than loyal - Extremely loyal

sensors don't understand the internet - I create web applications

we are "sheep" and beleive and do what we are told - Sometimes its just not worth it, I just as easily head off in my own direction.

sensors don't understand things like personality theory - Thats what Se is used for. Why do you think ESTPs get the "con artist" label.

SJs like rules because they're rules, and rules are meant to be followed - Rules are easy and you cant get in trouble for following the rules

sensors aren't smart - Define smart

SJs all love jesus... or religion in general - No comment

sensors aren't very good at the arts, especially writing fiction - Not good at fiction, art is dependent on what it is

SPs love nothing more than being single or cheating on their SOs - wrong

we're all crazy party animals - Never been a party animal

no ability to develop a more clever sense of humor/no sense of humor - If I had a more clever audience I may get a more clever sense of humor
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISTP

sensors don't like math - False. I have a math/stats degree! (applied math being key )

sensors are extremely detail oriented - fairly true most of the time, definitely true if I need to be.

attention whores - false. I hate being in the lime light. (ESFP is a different story...'least the one I know is.)

less than loyal - false until someone is a douche bag to me, fuck them.

sensors don't understand the internet - false. worked at a help desk for 4.5 years, currently program website java-ness. I <3 the internet.

we are "sheep" and believe and do what we are told - I'm kinda gullible, but I don't think I'm a sheep...definitely don't just do what I'm told, in fact I hate being instructed to do anything.

sensors don't understand things like personality theory - false. I'm here aren't I?! Altho I admit I generally just understand *my* personality theory and other similar ones (ESTP, ESTJ, ISTJ). I also know that I will never understand how an N goes from A to C without hitting B on the way.

SJs like rules because they're rules, and rules are meant to be followed - my mom is kinda like that (ISFJ), but idk about the rest of them. Two ISTJs I know get overwhelmed when they have a lot of options available...not the same as wanting rules, but it seems like they're at ease when things are more clear cut and "simple".

sensors aren't smart - false!!! *points at self*

SJs all love jesus... or religion in general - false. my mom and sister are ISFJs and they're atheist and agnostic, respectively. I know an ISTJ who is kinda religious and absolutely refuuuuuuses to participate in stuff at work for Halloween...even Thanksgiving, Christmas...just sits in his cube and works. He's kind of a weirdo anyway. He won't even eat donuts (and, no, he's not on a strict diet or anything). On the other hand...I know an ESTJ who's definitely Catholic and won't date a non-Catholic girl. I know an ISTJ girl who is also Catholic and into Catholic dudes ('cause she wants to have a family that goes to church on Sundays someday... *barf*).

sensors aren't very good at the arts, especially writing fiction - true for me, altho I think I'm decent at sketching and I was good in my art classes back in the day.

SPs love nothing more than being single or cheating on their SOs - kinda true (the single life *is* nice) and DEFINITELY FALSE! Cheating's bad, mkay?

we're all crazy party animals - false. I could go a few weekends in a row without partying...I've done it plenty in the past. I'm definitely not the party organizer when it happens.

no ability to develop a more clever sense of humor/no sense of humor - false! I'm hilarious
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Not sure if it was mentioned as a myth, but I suck at dancing. Dislike it even. I remember being that way as a kid too... Way too cool to jump in and start doing the "pump" to shitty Rob Base tunes.

Both ISFPs and ESFPs supposedly all love dancing... I mean c'mon. Is that even statisically possible? Most dance music is not even up my alley..

[edit] ok, i have no idea what the "pump" is. i'm just making dance moves up now

Oh and another thing, I think Socionics generally describes SP types better and facilitates less simplisitic discussion. ISFP's aren't bundled in an "artistic" category per se. ESFP's aren't party animals - in fact, the type is called the "Caesar". The Politician. It's people oriented, not pleasure oriented.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Just so you know Whatever, you are only digging a bigger grave for Ss by taking most of those seriously.

And don't forget some of us like joking about sensors a lot. It's just payback. All Ss value payback right?

Hmmm.... not really. I fantasize about "payback" every once in awhile..... but never actually do anything. I move on. I can only really pay people back in the immediate sense.. and sometimes I'll call forth a shitstorm, believe me. I can go overboard. But 2 hours later, it's a not a big issue. 2 years later, it's practically non-existent.

ESTP's otoh are probably inclined to pay back.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Just so you know Whatever, you are only digging a bigger grave for Ss by taking most of those seriously.

And don't forget some of us like joking about sensors a lot. It's just payback. All Ss value payback right?
    you don't get my sense of humor

mostly I'm being a bitch for fun about a certain point I wanted to make... I certainly wasn't taking it seriously as in "OMG, look what those mean N people are saying! :horor:"

just making a little point while jabbing some fun at you guys!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you don't get my sense of humor

mostly I'm being a bitch for fun about a certain point I wanted to make... I certainly wasn't taking it seriously as in "OMG, look what those mean N people are saying! :horor:"

just making a little point while jabbing some fun at you guys!
    What can I say? S humor just tends to fly right over my head

Yeah, I was just influenced by other posts you made in other threads about it.