• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Sensor Myths- Fact or Fiction? (for SJs too!)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
whatever, I hope you stick with ESTP this time because it fits!

I think all of those statements about Sensors are categorically false and can equally be applied to intuitives, but I think it's fun to play along with them sometimes. :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People on the internet, no. People on discussion boards regarding intellectual topics (such as psychology, politics, etc.), yes. The rest are on MySpace, Yahoo, 4chan, gaming boards, seriatim ad nauseam.

You know what a probabilistic statement is? I said most sensors are dumb, which is entirely consistent with most sensors here not being so.

once again, please start another thread if you want to argue this topic... there are plenty of others that focus on your topic so please keep it out of mine :thelook:

and there's plenty of dumbasses on sites like this too... they just seem to be young males who think that they're totally the smartest :devil:

whatever, I hope you stick with ESTP this time because it fits!

I think all of those statements about Sensors are categorically false and can equally be applied to intuitives, but I think it's fun to play along with them sometimes. :)

:cheese: I like hanging out with you guys better, so no fear there :newwink:

and yes... same here... they could apply to anyone or no one... and it's always fun to call people on their stupidity at applying a blanket statement to a whole group of people :devil:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
there's plenty of dumbasses on sites like this too... they just seem to be young males who think that they're totally the smartest :devil:
They must be other young males that think they're the shit, because I am the shit. It's a scientific fact. :cool:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They must be other young males that think they're the shit, because I am the shit. It's a scientific fact. :cool:

that's nice... why don't you go start your own thread about it then? :devil:

or go to one of the 3 million ENTPs are awesome threads in the NT forum :newwink: