Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by defragmybrain View Post
    That's so beautiful!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    A. take it to another thread... it's not welcome in mine
    Well, no one is ever gonna admit they are dumb, or a group they belong to is, so it falls on me to tell the ugly truth no one else will own up to.

Like I said, I'm sure most sensors here are smart, otherwise they would not be here, but most sensors in general are dumb, which makes sense given 3/4 of the population are sensors, and that most people are dumb in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

^Hahaha
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    People who buy into statistics of that nature need to be smacked upside the head. They could poll/test only like 100 people and say it's an accurate representation of society, and then people buy into it because the results are telling them what they want to hear.
    Yep. Statistics are so retarded on the one hand and insidiously deceptive on the other. You'd have to be really clever at taking statistics before you could get even close to coming up to a realistic and viable, yet still fallible, representation of the wide-scale reality. But there's no way to be sure anyone was even being that thorough anyway.

90% of people who listen to statistics are 76% unintelligent.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Like I said, I'm sure most sensors here are smart, otherwise they would not be here
    Yeah. Because people on the internet are known for their intelligence. Way to backpedal. If you're going to make a blanket statement at least have the balls to stick to it.

but most sensors in general are dumb, which makes sense given 3/4 of the population are sensors, and that most people are dumb in the first place.
    Your logic is absolutely fallacious. You must think an awful lot of yourself, being one of those genius N people keeping all us stupid S people from choking on our own tongues in our sleep. People with inflated egos tend to be in denial of how stupid they truly are. I thereby submit that you, sir, are a fucking moron.

Yep.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

sensors don't like math

My father is an ESTJ and has a masters degree in vehicle engineeering, if anything he is likely better then most people on this site concerning maths. Mental development concerning ability is irrespective of personality

sensors are extremely detail oriented

No way jose, i can give you hundreds of sensor examples who enjoy theory, philosphy and other subjects that require dwelving into alot theory and deep cotemplation and all dat shite

attention whores

I guess i've observed it more frequently in EXXP types, but it doesn't have anything to do with the N-S rift

less than loyal

If i have established a friendship with someone, i become very loyal

sensors don't understand the internet

How is that supposed to make sense at all?, the person who said that must have been moronic

we are "sheep" and beleive and do what we are told

This has nothing to do with MBTI. Being unable to reflect has to do with mental immaturity or intellectual impairment.

sensors don't understand things like personality theory

Really?, i guess our brains degenerated from our potential of being ubermentschen intuitives into untermentschen sensors

SJs like rules because they're rules, and rules are meant to be followed

the person who made that statement must be a total moron

sensors aren't smart
    Yeah cauze intelligence is all personality

SJs all love jesus... or religion in general
    irrelevant of type

sensors aren't very good at the arts, especially writing fiction
    Highly subjective.

SPs love nothing more than being single or cheating on their SOs

yeah, because people are so simplistic in the first place, that they would fall into that stereotype.

we're all crazy party animals

wtf is this? stereotype america? .

no ability to develop a more clever sense of humor/no sense of humor

as a east asian immigrant once said in english "thats bull chijee"

Seriously, whoever made these generalized statements on sensors must be concluded as retarded person. Whoever you are seek help immediately, i am genuinely concerned of the state of your mental health. The colonel has said his and now he shall retreat to libya.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

sensors aren't very good at the arts, especially writing fiction
    HAHAHA

No.

My ISTP brother is an excellent, amazing writer.

INFP's are "supposed" to be good at writing, and I'm terrible at it.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Yep. Statistics are so retarded on the one hand and insidiously deceptive on the other. You'd have to be really clever at taking statistics before you could get even close to coming up to a realistic and viable, yet still fallible, representation of the wide-scale reality. But there's no way to be sure anyone was even being that thorough anyway.

90% of people who listen to statistics are 76% unintelligent.
    stellar =

Stats get so manipulated once they reach the general population. Most people don't understand what they mean in the slightest. Sure, you can make a stat prove almost any point, but that's a result of the presenter being a manipulative jerk. As someone with a degree in stats, I'd like to point out that I frown on such manipulation. Stop lying and just present the facts. Another problem is that a lot of people are indeed a little on the dim side and the background on a particular statistic isn't explained at ALL. For instance, the probability of something happening and the probability of something happening again...two different things altho they sound similar. It's likely that people will confuse them or think they're the same. And that's just the tip of the iceberg...

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    Yeah. Because people on the internet are known for their intelligence. Way to backpedal. If you're going to make a blanket statement at least have the balls to stick to it.

Your logic is absolutely fallacious. You must think an awful lot of yourself, being one of those genius N people keeping all us stupid S people from choking on our own tongues in our sleep. People with inflated egos tend to be in denial of how stupid they truly are. I thereby submit that you, sir, are a fucking moron.

Yep.
    Pettycure also =

Side note - I can't stand the attitude that I see from NTs around me (on the forum and irl). Their self-image is so fucking inflated it makes me want to stab kittens. :steam:
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

I met alot of sensors and they just seem obsessed with talking about sports.
    I mean i don't get it, whats so awesome about talking sports and football?
    And why do sensors start stadium riots when a certain team loses?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

i don't care to talk about sports much. i like playing them sometimes though. it's just a way to be active/doing something. sometimes prefer that to talking about anything. and if i could dance well, it'd probably be that instead.

i was just talking to wolfy earlier about a party i went to yesterday, and i barely conversed with anyone. i stood around bouncing a soccer ball. i LOVED that ball man