• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do you really want to hurt me? (here's your chance!)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:huh: what'd you say? I was distracted by the use of "shiny"! ;)

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
I got nothing against ESTPs. You see, an ESTP just recently tried to con me into getting me to do stuff for him, I don't mind because I stare at him straight in the eye and say "So you're gonna get me lunch and beer after I help you with this" and he smiles at me and he says "Of course!" I see through their tricks and ENTPs as well. Except with ENTPs they're much more deceitful horrible weirdos.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think you're cool!!!!!!!!!!! :D You use exclamations and smilies a little more than the average population (put together) but that's cool!!!!!!!!! :) I'll take genuineness over reduced smiley use anyday!!!!!!! :) WOO HOO! :D

:)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: though I suspect that you might be making fun of me I'm laughing anyways! I totally deserved that for my rampant abuse of exclamation points and smileys! :D

(which probably annoys every single intp around here horribly :blush: )

Usehername

On a mission
I like yah:)

I really and genuinely super appreciate my two ESTP friends. I just can only handle them in smaller doses, otherwise I think I would shift to the "you are too much for me and stifle my ability to Ni" side.

But I would totally be roommates with my two ESTP friends. Both their rooms are excessively messy, but they're so easy going and always out socializing I could totally handle that! I also like how ESTPs are really the only type that I would consider both a) easygoing and b) very straightforward and tell it like it is.

Most people are one or the other.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
:rofl1: though I suspect that you might be making fun of me I'm laughing anyways! I totally deserved that for my rampant abuse of exclamation points and smileys! :D

(which probably annoys every single intp around here horribly :blush: )
You mean that :)s are supposed to :steam: me?!!!!
That's gotta be a mistake!!
:devil:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Mister Mistletoe is opening up!

That's the way!!

We'll play nice with you!!
:doh: :nono: :footballreferee:
:zzz: :blink: :coffee:
:threaten::azdaja:
(conversion :- No no no....it's too early to abuse smilies. I need coffee first...then I'll kick your ass :D )
[What's up with some of these smilies? If I'm up a this time of the day then they should be too damnit!!]

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
:doh: :nono: :footballreferee:
:zzz: :blink: :coffee:
:threaten::azdaja:
(conversion :- No no no....it's too early to abuse smilies. I need coffee first...then I'll kick your ass :D )
[What's up with some of these smilies? If I'm up a this time of the day then they should be too damnit!!]

Smiley before meeting mister mistletoe:

Smiley upon meeting:

Smiley after:

Innocence is such a fleeting gift. .

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Smiley before meeting mister mistletoe:

Smiley upon meeting:

Smiley after:

Innocence is such a fleeting gift. .
:devil:
:thinking:
wait which one of us lost it?
:D

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
The one who woke up like that this morning, I guess

Good one targo:

oh, X. . You're just not able to keep up with two Es are you:
And they say I'm unreadable :doh:

Keep up? I'm just tiring. I keep having to drag two Es up to my level :devil:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
And they say I'm unreadable :doh:

Keep up? I'm just tiring. I keep having to drag two Es up to my level :devil:

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself, you're not that tiring to be with. ;)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Ah, don't be so hard on yourself, you're not that tiring to be with. ;)
How would you know? You've been hanging off that pole for so long you've gone all dizzy....of course not being and INTP you were most of the way there before hand :D

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
How would you know? You've been hanging off that pole for so long you've gone all dizzy....of course not being and INTP you were most of the way there before hand :D

Actually. I tested INTP recently. Must've been all the hanging with INTPs. :doh: Eats the braincells some.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Actually. I tested INTP recently. Must've been all the hanging with INTPs. :doh: Eats the braincells some.
Well we did only hang the stupid ones :tongue10: