User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 107

  1. #91
    Senior Member "?"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    TiSe
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    yep- I'm an ESTP- I'm just in touch with my feeling side! (my sis is an ESFP and there's a BIG difference between us in behavior- I'm not very emotive in real life- she'll cry at the drop of a hat!)
    Cognitive, not emotions. MBTI has no bearing on emotions, we all have them we all use them. I equate ESTP and ENTJ to E3 of the enneagram, who most out of touch with their feelings and usually have no problem repressing them in the name of completing projects.

  2. #92
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    I'm fairly certain about me! I'm a fairly strong T- I just appear nicer online because I'm rather image conscious! The one I was weakest on was actually P! If you met me in person I doubt that you'd have any doubts

    I was an enneagram 7w8 (occasionally testing 8w7) if that's any help to you! (also scored quite high on 3)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  3. #93
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm fairly certain about me! I'm a fairly strong T- I just appear nicer online because I'm rather image conscious! The one I was weakest on was actually P! If you met me in person I doubt that you'd have any doubts

    I was an enneagram 7w8 (occasionally testing 8w7) if that's any help to you! (also scored quite high on 3)
    Do you wanna say you are a closet ESTJ?

  4. #94
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    not nearly that calm or organized! I only wish I could be that precise!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #95
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    not nearly that calm or organized! I only wish I could be that precise!
    I was already a little concerned. I thought how come that be. You seem such a nice person.

  6. #96
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    thank you! yeah- not an ESTJ, but my P is the weakest of my letters! it's merely moderate!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #97
    Senior Member "?"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    TiSe
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Why do you believe that you are ESTP? You are the anathema of the type.

  8. #98
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    My God I feel like PT with all of the "are you sure that you're not an INTP" stuff!!! Yes- I'm sure- if you knew me you would be sure as well- I am very much an ESTP in person! There are some posts of me on here as a severely depressed ESTP- most of my early posts up until rather recently fall into that category- which may confuse you a bit- but I am indeed an ESTP!

    why do you doubt me?
    Last edited by miss fortune; 12-24-2007 at 12:31 AM. Reason: listing negative qualities about myself is NOT cheerful! :D
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #99
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    My God I feel like PT with all of the "are you sure that you're not an INTP" stuff!!! Yes- I'm sure- if you knew me you would be sure as well- I am very much an ESTP in person! There are some posts of me on here as a severely depressed ESTP- most of my early posts up until rather recently fall into that category- which may confuse you a bit- but I am indeed an ESTP!

    why do you doubt me?
    I don't doubt you. You seem very ESTP and ESTP's are cool.

  10. #100
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    thank you!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?
    By lightsun in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 11:18 PM
  2. What do you really need to prepare for college?
    By Smilephantomhive in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2016, 11:43 PM
  3. [Other] Personality Type – What Do You Most Want To Know?
    By highlander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2015, 12:47 AM
  4. do you ever want to control people's reaction?
    By prplchknz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 10:45 PM
  5. [ISTP] ISTPs, do you actually want to kill everyone you see or do you just look like it?
    By Elfboy in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO