• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] @SP's: What's your favorite emoticon?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:pumpyouup:

AND

:party2:

AND

:whistling:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
all of them! :yes:

:)blush: I know that I seriously abuse the use of emoticons here :laugh: but that really is the best way to express what I have to say sometimes :cry: I'm somewhat suspicious :thelook: of those who would consider my posting fluffy for the use of so many smilies :steam: Seriously, when I talk in real life I'm expressive as well :static: I mean, like not emotionally expressive :boohoo: but kind of at least rather active in my movements :yay: um, yeah, that's about all I have to say on that! :D)

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
:banana2:

I'm an honorary SP!

And for that... :banana2:

And to celebrate, I'll hit up Halla's :party2:

The man always throws a great party!

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Really? LOL because I make this face when I see bacon or am offered gummy bears :happy2:

Lol, tell me about it. I just got an offer for gummy bears yesterday! That was definitely the face I made!!! And just the thought of bacon makes me do that too :D

When I'm happy I like :yay:

As for what I use most often, definitely :D

I'm with Whatever on this topic. Using emoticons gets the tone or feeling across in text. Use moar plz! :yes:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Oh, I can't pick just one. I like :hi: and I like :hug: but, sometimes, I like a little mischief so I prefer :devil:. Then, other times, I feel like banging my :doh: out of frustration or just for the sake of it. I wear glasses so I like this guy, even if he is called a nerd :nerd:. I love music, too, so how about :violin:.
Then there is :coffee: and :happy2: and :happy:
OK, time to :run:
Bye dear :heart:s.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I just used this one in another thread:

Do you like it?

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
I tried to resist posting in fluffy threads like this. But I always fail.

This is my favorite:
:nice:

Its super effective.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It makes me wonder what type is more prone to use emoticons :rolleyes:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
My type!:smile:b Whatever type that might be... :cry: it's a good type :wubbie: because it's my type:nerd: but I'm too confused to figure it out right now:doh: so I guess I'll get back to the laundry that I've been studiously ignoring...:steam: and the dishes that I'd like to pretend don't exist...:hug:

It makes me wonder what type is more prone to use emoticons :rolleyes: