• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] humble istps

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of my best friends is xSTP and he's certainly not humble. Not sure if he's I or not though.

R

Riva

ISTP are quite humble verbally. It takes them too much energy to communicate for too long. Let alone flaunt.

But whenever they find themselves on top of the mountain they do manage to win the lime light like no other type could match. Oh yes they do flaunt.

Physically not verbally.

Some real life and fictional character examples of these -

Real life -

Aravinda De Silva (You should watch cricket to know him) -
Parading around the pitch. He parades and parades and it's nice to watch. Yet when he opens him mouth and start talking he uses simple sentences and wants to get things over with. Soft spoken too.

Bruce Lee -
I think we have all seen him parading with that kung Fu weapon of his (Nunchuk)

Fictional characters -

Mystique (X Men) -
Every move she makes is a subtle display of her grace. Mind you it's nice to watch.

Ps - No Mystique is not an INTJ.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd say they are the most zen type. Maybe ISFPs are most humble.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
The ISTPs I know are humble on the outside and have a raging battle between being arrogant and insecure on the inside.

Two of them are the most awesome people I know...complex, good people.

linnifae

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My ISTP husband acts the same to compliments and criticism. He gets quiet and moody. He's probably worse at getting compliments though which I still give him because he needs to get over it! (Plus I want him to return the favor...which he is usually pretty good at, usually.)

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
humbleness is about being open to further improvement. people who think they have everything together stop improving.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being ISTP is a god awful experience! I don't frickn' understand it! :cheese:

n' dammit mah' teef! hurt from portraying that cheesy grin!

But not enough to keep "me" from eating some awesome food! :yes:

Is it trully different from any other type? For jeb'us sakes isn't it all just a similar experience with slightly differing footnotes?

teen rose

MBTI Type
INFP
ISTP are quite humble verbally. It takes them too much energy to communicate for too long. Let alone flaunt.

But whenever they find themselves on top of the mountain they do manage to win the lime light like no other type could match. Oh yes they do flaunt.

Physically not verbally.

Some real life and fictional character examples of these -

Real life -

Aravinda De Silva (You should watch cricket to know him) -
Parading around the pitch. He parades and parades and it's nice to watch. Yet when he opens him mouth and start talking he uses simple sentences and wants to get things over with. Soft spoken too.

Bruce Lee -
I think we have all seen him parading with that kung Fu weapon of his (Nunchuk)

Fictional characters -

Mystique (X Men) -
Every move she makes is a subtle display of her grace. Mind you it's nice to watch.

Ps - No Mystique is not an INTJ.

Indian cricketer MS Dhoni is ISTP as well

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I don't think they try to be humble, it's that being humble takes less energy than not being humble. Just takes too much effort to show everyone how awesome they are :cheese:
So The Law of ISTP Conservation of Energy, holds true.
I wouldn't call it humble I would call if a combo of these two things.. they are confident and aware of their skills (and also the lack of skills of other people).