• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Istp said...

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Him: something like "I almost let three words slip" while we were snuggling

Me: WHATTTTTTTT.

Him: something like "Oh, don't be so confused."

Me: WHATTTTTTTT. :run:

It is way early, way way.

Is he horny or ... WAH? He's in his late twenties so that teenage tossing of the word is...should be gone.

Me: :run:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sounds like he loves you. Either that or caught himself saying something that felt really natural at the moment. Probably both.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
How is that teenage? I would say it's not, unless you've been together for less than half a year.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Him: something like "I almost let three words slip" while we were snuggling

Me: WHATTTTTTTT.

Him: something like "Oh, don't be so confused."

Me: WHATTTTTTTT. :run:

It is way early, way way.

Is he horny or ... WAH? He's in his late twenties so that teenage tossing of the word is...should be gone.

Me: :run:

You seem paranoid, unless you've only known each other a week or something.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Yeah honestly, an ISTP would never commit emotionally like that (saying I Love You is PRETTY BIG), unless he was like 500% sure and you're just that cool.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Sounds like he loves you. Either that or caught himself saying something that felt really natural at the moment. Probably both.

I catch myself almost saying things that I shouldn't say... Odds are it was some inappropriate sex joke :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:thinking:

If I were to let 3 little words slip like that they would be "let's have sex!" :holy:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How is that teenage? I would say it's not, unless you've been together for less than half a year.
lol what? If you love someone in less than 6 months, it's "teenage" puppy love? It may be a little hasty (?) but that seems like a highly conservative cutoff point to me. I knew after a few months in my two LT (yr+) relationships. Actually I was living in a room with my current bf (had housemates though) by 6 months in, and somehow that didn't go horribly wrong.

If you're at week 2 though, that may be a little freaky, lol. :laugh:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
It was three months before my ISTP husband let the cat out of the bag.