User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Not sure if you were implying as much, but just because someone is an SP doesn't mean that they are wild, nor does it mean that they aren't steady and responsible.
    That is true. My wife is ESFP and much more steady and responsible than me. I'm not much of a benchmark in that area... she is steady and responsible in comparison with people in general too.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    That is true. My wife is ESFP and much more steady and responsible than me. I'm not much of a benchmark in that area... she is steady and responsible in comparison with people in general too.
    Sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat, wolfy. My husband's reliability always gets me going, "uh, is he really an SJ and I'm just missing something?" But no, he could pretty much be the SP poster boy in every other way. (Think Jeffster. It's possible they were separated at birth...) Meanwhile, I am a big-time slacker. Well... in real-life career sort of stuff. But I will work for hours on writing songs and playing guitar. And I'm a good mommy.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

None yet, one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Isn't this in the SP arthouse?
    Hey, I saw a member of Board Leadership post a response here and I just followed their lead. Didn't realize it was supposed to be a private party. Oops....

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat, wolfy. My husband's reliability always gets me going, "uh, is he really an SJ and I'm just missing something?" But no, he could pretty much be the SP poster boy in every other way. (Think Jeffster. It's possible they were separated at birth...) Meanwhile, I am a big-time slacker. Well... in real-life career sort of stuff. But I will work for hours on writing songs and playing guitar. And I'm a good mommy.
    Actually now I'm starting to give serious consideration to the fact he may be an ISFJ, now that I know more about the type.

EDIT: Nope, he's not an ISFJ. Damn I hate this typology shit. ES(probably F)P...
    Last edited by brainheart; 03-05-2010 at 11:59 PM.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I have a grumpy INTJ
    He is so fun to poke fun at and make fun of!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    My ESFP is definitely more steady than I am! Responsible, I'm not so sure about. He can be really organized and responsible with things that are super important to him, but most mundane things aren't.

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I have a grumpy INTJ
    He is so fun to poke fun at and make fun of!
    Oh God, My brother is an INTJ. My sentiments exactly! We call him "Sweet Poot", grab him and squeeze him when he's distracted, make him say "I love you" when he loses a bet. Truly eternally entertaining to see him squirm & grump. And he is such an old fart! He's sixteen! But he grouches about everything that "doesn't work" & sees the world as being overwhelmed with chaos & gross inefficiency. He's usually good about not being too openly judgmental about people, but man, "the cats are all wastes of space", the dishwasher makes him howl, every driver on the road is "a rancid moron." Its somehow so adorable. He's not miserable, its just how he is externally. He can be perfectly content & just get a momentary fiery frustration at anything, then its gone, and all's well again.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

INTP, and he's adorable, like all IxTP men are.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I'm fairly sure she's an ISFP, the more I think about it. She brings out the goof in me. We're a pair of goofy goobers.
    Um, yeah.