User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

i feel divided with type 4 and type 9. i think 4w5 is definitely much more fitting... but through my wanting to be unique, i also want to blend in. haha!! to clarify, i guess i want to stand out for being quieter, blending in or for being a wallflower. during my worst bouts of depression, i definitely experienced feeling like a complete alien to the world. and throughout most of my childhood and even adult life up until more recently, i always felt as though i was missing something, or searching for something, unsure of what it was i was looking for and definitely unsuccessful in finding it. but i've always dressed in a manner that wouldn't allow me to stand out, and i prefer to maintain peace. i always felt i lacked an identity and strived to find mine, until i finally decided identity's are all simply masks that we wear...

...and now i'm rambling. i should go to bed. night world.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

ISFP who is not a nine ?!?

No way !

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    i feel divided with type 4 and type 9. i think 4w5 is definitely much more fitting... but through my wanting to be unique, i also want to blend in. haha!! to clarify, i guess i want to stand out for being quieter, blending in or for being a wallflower. during my worst bouts of depression, i definitely experienced feeling like a complete alien to the world. and throughout most of my childhood and even adult life up until more recently, i always felt as though i was missing something, or searching for something, unsure of what it was i was looking for and definitely unsuccessful in finding it. but i've always dressed in a manner that wouldn't allow me to stand out, and i prefer to maintain peace. i always felt i lacked an identity and strived to find mine, until i finally decided identity's are all simply masks that we wear...

...and now i'm rambling. i should go to bed. night world.
    You know, sometimes what you write, sounds like it's me that you are writing about. I have always been searching for something....