• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP and enneagram type

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
You could also go to the Enneagram Section where a few test are linked.

Sunny Ghost

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 46%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||| 26%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%

type score type behavior motivation
4 16 I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
5 16 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
6 15 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
8 14 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
1 11 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
2 11 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
7 11 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
9 11 I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
3 6 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.

Your main type is Type 5

Your variant is self pres
sp/so/sx

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.

Sunny Ghost

So... I'm a type 5.

What is the variant stuff? Does it mean, I'm first withdrawn and security seeking, second compliant and friendly, and third assertive and intense?

KDude

umm.. kind of. sx means a preference for connecting on a one-to-one level. so is connecting within a larger context.

depending on the type and variant combo, they manifest differently.

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
My husband is an ISFP and a 9w8, (I'm an INFP 9w1) He's definitely not very "4-ish" I have a friend (an ISFJ) who is very much a 4. Interestingly, she is our best friend.

Last edited:
B

brainheart

Wing 5w6 - 14.2
Wing 6w5 - 13.9
Wing 5w4 - 13.6
Wing 6w7 - 13.5
Wing 7w6 - 13.5
Wing 4w5 - 12.6

uh............

Sunny Ghost

i feel divided with type 4 and type 9. i think 4w5 is definitely much more fitting... but through my wanting to be unique, i also want to blend in. haha!! to clarify, i guess i want to stand out for being quieter, blending in or for being a wallflower. during my worst bouts of depression, i definitely experienced feeling like a complete alien to the world. and throughout most of my childhood and even adult life up until more recently, i always felt as though i was missing something, or searching for something, unsure of what it was i was looking for and definitely unsuccessful in finding it. but i've always dressed in a manner that wouldn't allow me to stand out, and i prefer to maintain peace. i always felt i lacked an identity and strived to find mine, until i finally decided identity's are all simply masks that we wear...

...and now i'm rambling. i should go to bed. night world.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
i feel divided with type 4 and type 9. i think 4w5 is definitely much more fitting... but through my wanting to be unique, i also want to blend in. haha!! to clarify, i guess i want to stand out for being quieter, blending in or for being a wallflower. during my worst bouts of depression, i definitely experienced feeling like a complete alien to the world. and throughout most of my childhood and even adult life up until more recently, i always felt as though i was missing something, or searching for something, unsure of what it was i was looking for and definitely unsuccessful in finding it. but i've always dressed in a manner that wouldn't allow me to stand out, and i prefer to maintain peace. i always felt i lacked an identity and strived to find mine, until i finally decided identity's are all simply masks that we wear...

...and now i'm rambling. i should go to bed. night world.

You know, sometimes what you write, sounds like it's me that you are writing about. I have always been searching for something.... :)