• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Holland Codes and SP Artisans?

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
ASI

* Realistic: 11
* Investigative: 12
* Artistic: 18 *highest
* Social: 13
* Enterprising: 8
* Conventional: 5 *lowest

Though they suggested I could be a copywriter or an editor. Ewwww, I had to do that in my job and it was pretty dull.

Artistic — Artistic occupations frequently involve working with forms, designs and patterns. They often require self-expression and the work can be done without following a clear set of rules.
Social — Social occupations frequently involve working with, communicating with, and teaching people. These occupations often involve helping or providing service to others.
Investigative — Investigative occupations frequently involve working with ideas, and require an extensive amount of thinking. These occupations can involve searching for facts and figuring out problems mentally.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Your results for the Holland Code Quiz are as follows:
Realistic: 10
Investigative: 6
Artistic: 10
Social: 8
Enterprising: 15 *highest
Conventional: 5 *lowest
Your Holland Codes are as follows:
EAR ERA

I didn't get too high on the investigative score because I don't like doing much in solitude, which is what alot of those jobs look like they have. It gets old after awhile and my mind needs chat, even just about work.

Honestly though, I like the artistic jobs the best. I don't know why I got only a 10 on that category.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I don't know why my enterprising score is so high. I really don't go for sales or anything like that. And I am sure that I'm not an ESTP, although I like them very much.:cry:

Yes, and I also noticed that (with the one exception of Walking Tourist) the ISFPs are all low on "enterprising" while the ESTPs are high in that area. This fits David Keirsey's model in the book "Brains and Careers" where he describes ESTPs as being the "enterprising or expediting Artisans" and ISFPs as being "accommodating" or "responding." Both types being Artisans in temperament but being "opposites" within the group.

B

brainheart

My ESFP husband is pretty enterprising....

Boo hoo ha ha I'm sending type doubt your way....

Tee hee.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Hee hee. Type doubt is my middle name!!!:smile:
I did the test again and got a different result!
Here goes:
* Realistic: 9
* Investigative: 6 *lowest
* Artistic: 17 *highest

* Social: 9
* Enterprising: 8
* Conventional: 6 *lowest

I still get a moderately high score on "enterprising," but not as high as before. This time, I got ASR or ARS. Hmm, police artist, actress, photographer, museum curator, interior designer...
These could be fun jobs.
And no selling.
Even better!!!!:devil:

KDude

Don't worry, I'm currently doubting my type too - could very well be ESFP. :D Except, I'm still not very enterprising either way.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I didn't score enterprising in high school or the first few years of college- then I got into working in sales :cheese:

now I could sell you your own pants! :devil:

my sophmore year of college and before I scored SRI or RSI :yes: