• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Your Favorite "Flaw"

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Injecting a mélange of inside jokes that only I myself get.

Being uptight in public by some unwritten social rules (I hate this but it also amuses) For example calling out for my lost cat in a neighborhood a few blocks away...very difficult for me. Yet when another value (ie find lost cat) outweighs it these contretemps that make one wonder have they really grown that much since high school/Jr. high?

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
i grab other people's food too - that guy who is always grabbing onion rings and peppers off your plate without warning, that is me. yeah!

Oh we would have problems! A total stranger kept grabbing food off of my plate when he thought I wasn't looking. I asked, then demanded that he stop putting his grubby paws in my plate (gross...who does that!)...I finally threw part of my sandwich at him...he stopped once he got smacked in the head with a cheesesteak. :steam:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Oh we would have problems! A total stranger kept grabbing food off of my plate when he thought I wasn't looking. I asked, then demanded that he stop putting his grubby paws in my plate (gross...who does that!)...I finally threw part of my sandwich at him...he stopped once he got smacked in the head with a cheesesteak. :steam:

haha. well i stop if someone asks me to.

I love the small plates concept so that a friend and I can order several different dishes and share them... we did that most recently at a vietnamese restraunt :drool:

i love that too, to share dishes. :thumbup:

I will gladly finish off anyones plate;) and sometimes will watch you as you eat hoping you get full :D

i do that too. "are you gonna eat that?" - that is something i say all the time.
my wife knows to give me her meal when she can't finish it. she doesn't even ask if i want it, she just hands it off to me. :laugh:

i even eat food off of other people's room service carts in hotels. you know when they finish the meal and leave it in the hallway to be picked up - people always leave a whole muffin, or untouched fruit, or something. yeah, i eat that.