User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    - I'm really bad about sharing my food. (Insert snarling dog guarding its food bowl smilie here)
    I'm just as guilty. Living with three siblings and parents, it's a war when it comes to getting food. So when people try to take my food or ask to share, I'm a beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

^ that is funny that the 2 of you guard your food like that!
    i am the opposite, i am always offering my food to everyone: "no really, you've got to try this!" haha.

i grab other people's food too - that guy who is always grabbing onion rings and peppers off your plate without warning, that is me. yeah!

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    ^ that is funny that the 2 of you guard your food like that!
    i am the opposite, i am always offering my food to everyone: "no really, you've got to try this!" haha.

i grab other people's food too - that guy who is always grabbing onion rings and peppers off your plate without warning, that is me. yeah!
    People make fun of me because I practically hug my plate/bowl while I eat. Its like creating a wall around it. Doesnt help that I sometimes hold my fork/spoon like a shovel either.
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm with Kingfisher here

I make other people try my food... as long as it can be done in a manner in which they don't drool on it

And I'm not opposed to eating the food off of other people's plates either

I love the small plates concept so that a friend and I can order several different dishes and share them... we did that most recently at a vietnamese restraunt
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm with Kingfisher here

I make other people try my food... as long as it can be done in a manner in which they don't drool on it

And I'm not opposed to eating the food off of other people's plates either

I love the small plates concept so that a friend and I can order several different dishes and share them... we did that most recently at a vietnamese restraunt
    I will gladly finish off anyones plate and sometimes will watch you as you eat hoping you get full
    Im out, its been fun

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Hmm I tend to share with people the stupid shit that I do/think about and always ask whatever retarded questions pop up in my head that generally have people laughing at me.

And.. I'm laughing at you for sharing that.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

My idealism and air of innocence combined with my ever embarassing clumsiness often works against me...especially since I'm blonde. It also makes it hard to function in this world at times. I turned it into a weapon though, since I am unable to carve out that piece of myself.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I like being a borderline schizoid. It's part of my charm. Although nobody in my life likes it at all.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I'm just as guilty. Living with three siblings and parents, it's a war when it comes to getting food. So when people try to take my food or ask to share, I'm a beast.
    Yeah, definitely the big family thing for me as well. My sister would use to make brownies, and they'd almost be gone before the tin even hit the counter. We'd have a lot of burned mouths, but apparently that never deterred anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    Yeah, I still grab other people's food My mother said that before I could even walk, I was snatching food off people's plates and putting it in my mouth so they wouldn't try to take it back.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.