User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I wear my heart on my sleeve. I know too many people who think it's idiotic and a slight form of weakness, but I value it in myself. I think it allows me to be a bit more real with people and not attempt to hide everything about myself. If it's so weak, then I'd like to know why I have so many people trust me with their deepest hurts, shames and desires. I value that in myself where others may not find it valuable.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Flaw?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I have no flaws! just detrimental talents!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Mine is similar to YourLocalJesus, in a way. I have posted about it before. I am usually a pretty friendly, easy-going kind of girl, but every once in a while...hold on to your britches!!!

It started in high school...I developed a propencity to go off on mean people - the kind of people who are intimidating and agressive becuase they have always gotten away with it. I become illogically fearless and turn bullies into quivering masses crying for their mothers. I feel like it should bother me, but it doesn't. My friends think it is hilarious becuase I am usually so "nice". I like to think it makes me interesting kind of like if batman was a chick...but that's probably not the case
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I wear my heart on my sleeve. I know too many people who think it's idiotic and a slight form of weakness, but I value it in myself. I think it allows me to be a bit more real with people and not attempt to hide everything about myself. If it's so weak, then I'd like to know why I have so many people trust me with their deepest hurts, shames and desires. I value that in myself where others may not find it valuable.
    I don't think that is weakness at all. I think it takes a lot a bravery to be vulnerable. I'm working on it...maybe when I "grow up" I can be more like you
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Funny thing about flaws...they are what binds us tightest to those who love us and whom we love. If you think about it, what we often treasure most about a close friend/lover is some quirky oddity that others would find problematic. Perfection is supremely boring and in some ways... unlovable. Be yourself and let others have teh pleasure of loving your "flaws."

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    Funny thing about flaws...they are what binds us tightest to those who love us and whom we love. If you think about it, what we often treasure most about a close friend/lover is some quirky oddity that others would find problematic. Perfection is supremely boring and in some ways... unlovable. Be yourself and let others have teh pleasure of loving your "flaws."
    So are you highly loveable and royally screwed up or unlovable and perfect? Do you push to be unlovable or to be flawed? It would be fun to push to see how screwed up I could become, then I could get me some good lovin'

Its fun to mess with peoples logic

edit: oh crap, this is actually a flaw of mine, you must love me
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    yes, i think you are completely right! you said it perfectly.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    yes, i think you are completely right! you said it perfectly.
    , but let those close others guide which flaws you should work on. Its great to think about someone you care about and how they screwed up or a way they acted and smiling/laughing and thinking . It is nice when others do that to you and you can turn to them and say "are you laughin at me"
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    , but let those close others guide which flaws you should work on.
    yes, definitely. your loved ones can usually see and understand your flaws much more clearly than you can anyway.