• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Teach me, oh great ones!

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
So I still have absolutely no idea what type I am, but I do know that I admire the SP types a lot, however it is the one temperament that I know I'm not.

I know that I function entirely differently than but still admire and easily relate to the SPs. I think I would be happier overall if I developed some of their traits. Can you enlighten me? This might sound crazy but I'd just like some advice to how you live your life, what makes you happy, anything! :cheese: Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Read my blog! :cheese:

There's a link to it in my footer. There's no better snapshot into my mind or into my life than that.

Love yourself as you are, live each day to the fullest, and be thankful to be alive. That is a formula for a happy and successful life, no matter what your MBTI type is. :yes:

Good luck,

:newwink:

-Halla

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
Read my blog! :cheese:

There's a link to it in my footer. There's no better snapshot into my mind or into my life than that.

Love yourself as you are, live each day to the fullest, and be thankful to be alive. That is a formula for a happy and successful life, no matter what your MBTI type is. :yes:

Good luck,

:newwink:

-Halla

Thank you Halla! :) That was very helpful.

To me it seems the enjoyment of life just comes more naturally for SP's than the other types, haha, and I would like to understand it as well.

And I will indeed check out your blog.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thank you Halla! :) That was very helpful.

To me it seems the enjoyment of life just comes more naturally for SP's than the other types, haha, and I would like to understand it as well.

And I will indeed check out your blog.

You should check out my blog as well, I think it's starting to collect dust. ;)

Oh, and the thread linked in my sig is all about SPs too. Lots of helpful stuff and a lot of quotes of me, which are all fantabulously brilliant of course. :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you have no idea how long it took me to hunt down this past blog post from somewhere around 2 years ago... since it took much effort I demand that you give it much adoration and appreciation! :yes:

In pondering how everyone on this site lives, and that I'm one of the wilder ones here it seems, I decided that I should give y'all some pointers on how to get more out of your lives- in other words- how to live like an ESTP- this should get you started! ;)

- never pass up an opportunity to try something new- be it fire roasted chicken hearts or buying a knife from a black market arms dealer- you never know when such an opportunity may present itself again and you don't want to be 90 years old and regretting that you never tried it! :yes:

- realize- the past is gone and the future isn't here yet- NOW is what matters, so make the most of it! Sure stopping by the bar with some friends one evening during finals week may sound like a bad idea to you- but time spent with your friends is something well spent- enjoy yourself and don't stress it- you need to enjoy your life! :)

- appreciate the little things in your life- whether it's the way that the bubbles in a really good champaigne pop against the roof of your mouth or the way that mud feels between your toes- you have at least 5 senses- USE THEM!!! :D

- give all you can to others- whether it's food and drinks or just cheering them up when they're down- not only does it make you feel like the generous lord or lady, but they might feel more inclined to help you when you're down and out if you're magnanimous when you're living good!

- don't be afraid of what could happen if you try something- you'll never know until you try it! You only hear the bad things that happen in the news- they usually ignore what happens if a person climbs a tree and DOESN'T fall out, or how many people go rock climbing a year and DON'T die or get maimed! Everything in life is dangerous- so don't worry! :)

- you need to make yourself happy! The world doesn't owe you happiness (or anything for that matter), so you've got to do the best you can yourself! Sure it may sound selfish at first, but think of how much more good that you can do for people if you're happy! You're not doing any good for anyone if you're always feeling sad and put upon! And remember- saints are only sometimes appreciated after they die- certainly not during life! :smile:

- other people are awesome- do what you can to help them out whenever you have a chance because it will make you feel helpful and happy as well as cheering them up some- remember though- if it comes down to saving them or saving yourself you owe it to yourself- unless they're mother Theresa they're probably not thinking about how to get you through dire straits when stuck there themselves (unless we're talking team work here!)- life is a game and you've got to play to win!!! (cliche, yes, but kind of true! :laugh:)

That's a good start on advice on relaxing a bit and enjoying your life ;) Some of you need it sometimes! :laugh:

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
You should check out my blog as well, I think it's starting to collect dust. ;)

Oh, and the thread linked in my sig is all about SPs too. Lots of helpful stuff and a lot of quotes of me, which are all fantabulously brilliant of course. :cheese:
Hah, of course. I have begun to read (although it is many pages long, it will take my awhile!) I do love your quotes, I personally say "dude" a ridiculous amount already. :D
And it isn't collecting dust! I don't see how that is possible in such an exciting & wonderful blog! That's like a motorcycle collecting dust!

you have no idea how long it took me to hunt down this past blog post from somewhere around 2 years ago... since it took much effort I demand that you give it much adoration and appreciation! :yes:

Thank you so much~!!! :worthy: I have taken it upon myself to read that every morning when I wake up, and every evening before I go to bed. Thank you for going through and finding that, and it really is so helpful to me!! *adores and appreciates*