• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Do all SP's comment on people's weight?

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
It seems like a lot of SP's, mainly STP's, comment on people's weight constantly. Do any of you make it a point to comment on someone's weight?

KDude

Yes. Especially Brando (your avatar). ;D Man, wtf happened to him

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
No. Sure, I make observations, but I never really make any comments or judgements about it, positive or negative.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, I do not.
I weigh them instead. :D

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
What... as in something to the effect of I prefer them fat... I don't trust people with that lean and hungry look???
Nah. I'll leave that to William Shakespeare.
Et tu, Brute.
Apparently, commenting on weight didn't work for Julius Caesar either. He still got killed by the Senate on the Ides of March!
:steam:

Gauche

How about Fe types commenting on people's weight (ESTP - tertiary Fe)

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. Especially Brando (your avatar). ;D Man, wtf happened to him

I'll never forget watching The Island of Dr. Moreau, and observing Brando's ass had gotten so wide they had to haul him around in the back of a Humvee.

Dude looked like a jelly donut.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
My mother who is an ESTJ is prone to this? She has the ability to keep mental snapshots of what people look like, so if she hasn't seen them for a length of time, she can notice if they've gained or lost any weight. If I gain any, she'll be the first to say, "Well your jeans are looking a little tight. Someone needs to take the dog out for longer walks!" My brother's long-term girlfriend has gained quite a few pounds, and my mum drops hints like, "Maybe you should join a gym?"

I would have thought that while STP types have good observational skills, their Fe would keep them from saying anything, out of politeness. STJ and SFP types have Fi; "sometimes things just have to be said." So, maybe ESFP types are the most prone, out of the SPs?

wolfy

awsm
I'm guessing that the lack of a filter between your brain and mouth is non type specific.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm guessing that the lack of a filter between your brain and mouth is non type specific.

Correct, Dr. Wolfy. :yes:
Deficiency of that particular filter is indeed type independent.
Galileo determined this during his cadaver experiments I think. :cheese:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My mother who is an ESTJ is prone to this? She has the ability to keep mental snapshots of what people look like, so if she hasn't seen them for a length of time, she can notice if they've gained or lost any weight. If I gain any, she'll be the first to say, "Well your jeans are looking a little tight. Someone needs to take the dog out for longer walks!" My brother's long-term girlfriend has gained quite a few pounds, and my mum drops hints like, "Maybe you should join a gym?"

I would have thought that while STP types have good observational skills, their Fe would keep them from saying anything, out of politeness. STJ and SFP types have Fi; "sometimes things just have to be said." So, maybe ESFP types are the most prone, out of the SPs?

I will not comment on the weight of a person. Fe does stop me from doing this. Strangely enough since Fe is inferior it also stops me from commenting on if someone lost weight also. Think it has to do with Ni and how it can be reversed.

from the words of someone lacking that filter "Its like I am standing beside myself telling myself to shutup, but it just keeps coming out."

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
No. Some SPs just skateboard 24/7.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know you're fat when, you show up on radar.

You know you're fat if you step on the scale it says, "To be continued." :yes: