User Tag List

First 789

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

I am very observant of body shape/type/structure (don't bring it up in convos) and admire people that are in good physical shape, but I always steer clear of talking about weight as it tends to be a very sensitive topic with a lot of people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

my istp keeps asking me how much i weigh. he needs to know for some reason. don't really get it.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Maybe he wants to buy you a special clothing item???

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    my istp keeps asking me how much i weigh. he needs to know for some reason. don't really get it.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

an ESTP (i think) guy i know tried to guess how much i weighed and told me he was really curious about people's heights/weights since playing football.

MBTI
    ISTP

Nah, we don't really give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Nah, we don't really give a damn.
    I think ISTPs think about it, but then figure everyone is entitled to live their life their own way without comment . . . ESFJs tend to make comments . . .

My ESTP mom said it was always the ugliest guy in the bar that commented on women's appearances positive or negative. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    I am very observant of body shape/type/structure (don't bring it up in convos) and admire people that are in good physical shape, but I always steer clear of talking about weight as it tends to be a very sensitive topic with a lot of people.
    I'm kind of tired of being sensitive. Not necessarily about weight, but about anything. And I am really not all that concerned with everyone's biz either. All of you are right in saying that these things don't affect us. But sometimes, I feel "touchy subjects" create a situation where Im the one being told what to think... For example, I didn't have anything to do last weekend, but I could have gone out with someone... I just wasn't attracted to her. I mentioned this to a friend, and my reasons, and he tried to make me feel bad. Started moralizing about this stuff. These were my own simple, subjective preferences, it wasn't a moral issue.