First 6789 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    You sound -just- like my best ESTP girl friend... it's uncanny. ... Cara?
    Oh dear, I must meet my evil twin someday. The world will not survive.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Idiocy like commenting negatively on someone's weight is STP suicide. SPs love to have charm and social grace, so why the fuck would we kamikaze like that unless we were just insane?

Even if said "fatty" is just some random "loser", there are plenty of people who would see that as rude and the STP as someone not worth hanging out with for fear of being criticized themselves, for something or other.

This is just the logical aspect of it. Being considerate is just a part of learning to be an adult. SPs might not always be the natural best at that, but there are plenty of ways for each temperament to round themselves out.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

The only person I know that regularly comments on people's weight is an STJ.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'll only comment on it if I'm talking to a good friend and we're being snarky about someone we don't really like

Otherwise, no, I don't comment on people's weight- it's none of my business and I really don't care
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    what kind of guy notices split ends? I didn't even know what they were until like 2 years ago or something
    Yeah, I still don't know what they are.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ESTP

Yeah, I diss on fat people.. I am a workout warrior myself so when I see someone who is out of shape I think that they are lazy, complacent and hard to take seriously.. It's one thing if you are just not a physically adept person, it's another to be a gluttonous slob..

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Not all fat people are "gluttonous slobs." There are many people whose obesity is due to medical problems, such as hypothyroidism or reactions to certain types of medications. There are also poor people who are fat because a diet full of carbs is less expensive than a healthy diet with fruits, vegetables, fish, complex carbohydrates, etc.
    Do you think that you might want to encourage fat people whom you know to exercise more and perhaps show them some workout routines that they can do instead of just dissing them???

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33 View Post
    Yeah, I diss on fat people.. I am a workout warrior myself so when I see someone who is out of shape I think that they are lazy, complacent and hard to take seriously.. It's one thing if you are just not a physically adept person, it's another to be a gluttonous slob..
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Assuming your assumptions are true...assuming I am lazy, complacent, and a gluttonous slob...
    Why exactly does that bother you? I mean, if I'm affecting your life by my laziness, I understand, although it probably wouldn't be my actual weight that affects you in any way...but if I'm a stranger on the street and you think I'm lazy, what affects you to the point of commenting and caring?
    And that's a serious question...

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

so when I see someone who is out of shape I think that they are lazy, complacent and hard to take seriously.. ..
    You're mentally lazy to jump to such conclusions.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

brainheart

I comment on people's weight if I am weighing them on a scale and they want me to tell them. I think that's only happened with my kids. Otherwise, no. It's not something I care that much about.