User Tag List

First 56789 Last

I always hear that from people who visit here, but I guess I've lived here too long.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Well, I lived in Mcallen for 4 years, so San Antonio is pretty amazing if you're visiting from the border for vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Well, I lived in Mcallen for 4 years, so San Antonio is pretty amazing if you're visiting from the border for vacation
    I only lived at a hotel in McAllen for a week. The airport there is such a relief after a hop through Houston.

Found some good food in McAllen and omfg...at a steak house in Reynosa.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    I only lived at a hotel in McAllen for a week. The airport there is such a relief after a hop through Houston.

Found some good food in McAllen and omfg...at a steak house in Reynosa.
    Oh yeah, Mcallen has some really great food in terms of Mexican food. In fact, I'm always craving it because Missouri has nothing close to the food there.

Reynosa too, has some really awesome food. Oh goodness, I can tell you a couple places that serve good food. Heck, I know plenty about the food
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

I prefer New Mexico food actually..really hard to find spots like that here (last restaurant I knew closed down recently). Tex-Mex is a bit... tomatoe-y and meaty. NM has the green chiles.. their enchiladas own all others.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    The only time I care to comment on the weight of strangers is when making a general observation of this city (San Antonio, TX). It is the 3rd most overweight population in the world, statistically speaking. I think that sucks.

Just to add, I'm not afraid to admit that I've even spoken behind someone's back about their kids. Fat little michelin tire looking toddlers. Really overweight kids piss me off (the kids don't.. I mean the parents). It sucks. To hell with being a nice guy about it.
    Hey, I feel left out! Houston was THE fattest city for a while!

My husband and father-in-law are ESFPs, and they both notice weight more than anyone I've met. My FIL actually can be quite cruel with his comments, especially considering his wife is morbidly obese.
    My husband picked up pretty quickly that I'm oblivious to my surroundings, and when he DOES force me back to earth, I'm not amused by weight comments

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The only time I've made an observation about a peron's weight was this little exchange in high school.

Guy: You have split ends.
    Me: You're fat.
    Guy: *stunned slapped-in-the-face silence*
    Me: I'm sorry, I thought it was Make A Shitty Observation About A Person's Appearence Day.

Otherwise, why would I? A person's size is their own business. They're as fat or skinny as they (or their biology) are willing to allow. If they're comfortable with it then so am I.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    Me: I'm sorry, I thought it was Make A Shitty Observation About A Person's Appearence Day.
    You sound -just- like my best ESTP girl friend... it's uncanny. ... Cara?
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    INFJ

Are you a SP hater?
    No. I tend to like SP's. But there're at least one or two things they do that make me uncomfortable. So I comment on those things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    The only time I've made an observation about a peron's weight was this little exchange in high school.

Otherwise, why would I? A person's size is their own business. They're as fat or skinny as they (or their biology) are willing to allow. If they're comfortable with it then so am I.
    what kind of guy notices split ends? I didn't even know what they were until like 2 years ago or something