• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Do all SP's comment on people's weight?

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
I am very observant of body shape/type/structure (don't bring it up in convos) and admire people that are in good physical shape, but I always steer clear of talking about weight as it tends to be a very sensitive topic with a lot of people.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
my istp keeps asking me how much i weigh. he needs to know for some reason. don't really get it.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
an ESTP (i think) guy i know tried to guess how much i weighed and told me he was really curious about people's heights/weights since playing football.

Windigo

Nah, we don't really give a damn.

I think ISTPs think about it, but then figure everyone is entitled to live their life their own way without comment . . . ESFJs tend to make comments . . .

My ESTP mom said it was always the ugliest guy in the bar that commented on women's appearances positive or negative. LOL

KDude

I am very observant of body shape/type/structure (don't bring it up in convos) and admire people that are in good physical shape, but I always steer clear of talking about weight as it tends to be a very sensitive topic with a lot of people.

I'm kind of tired of being sensitive. Not necessarily about weight, but about anything. And I am really not all that concerned with everyone's biz either. All of you are right in saying that these things don't affect us. But sometimes, I feel "touchy subjects" create a situation where Im the one being told what to think... For example, I didn't have anything to do last weekend, but I could have gone out with someone... I just wasn't attracted to her. I mentioned this to a friend, and my reasons, and he tried to make me feel bad. Started moralizing about this stuff. These were my own simple, subjective preferences, it wasn't a moral issue.