• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Are you sick of beng an S on an N forum?

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Well there's politically incorrect and just plain old regular incorrect, generalising behaviour from a preference system seems regular incorrect.
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I pray to God every night that I am just in some fucked up shadow form and that one day when I am healthy I will be a sensor.. :wubbie:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Sooooo... you SP dudes and dudettes wanna kick off the Typology shore and sail the turbulent data connections of the net to establish a Brave New SP World!?

And while we're in the process we could do lotsa pirating.

Last edited:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
simple solution for the problem:

replace S with N. or go for X minority like me.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:devil:

I'll even volunteer to write the site manifesto or constitution or whatever it is... you know "no pompous assholes need apply, or we'll stuff you in your lockers again!" :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the S racism is actually less or maybe not as blantant as it was in the past. but I can be an S but i can't i don't know how.