User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Won't that be kind of smelly??

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Earlier today I wrote "Intuition" on a piece of paper, and then took it outside my into the backyard, tacked it to my fence, and then pissed all over it.

Tomorrow I will light it on fire.

Just sayin.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    When is prejudice ever right?
    We use it every day. We look at someone who seems to be vibing us in a negative manner an we choose not to talk to them. We see one line at the grocery story and arbitrarily choose that over the other.

The fact that the word is used in a negative context like race/sex/other mean spirited contexts doesn't mean that the definition is wrong. In fact analysis on what you don't or do like of different types based on inductive or deductive reasoning is more akin to judging. Simply using the word intuition seems OK, but the negative connotation of prejudice because of its evil/hateful applications is wrong. Essentially prejudice the word prejudice.

People are just given a half assed lesson in civics and civil rights. Often leading to absurdity and arrogance.

In other words if we were to fully judge everything we did without giving it a priority hierarchy instead of applying ethically neutral prejudice than nothing would get done. When speach is chilled the free market of ideas is damaged/encumbered.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I am sick of the politically correct culture here of not being able to harsh on one particular type.

What people seem to forget is there is nothing is inherently wrong with prejudice in general as long as it is not against historically oppressed category of people (race, sex, national origin etc..). Manners are OK. But it has gone beyond that... there seems like a "chilling effect" or other attack dogs that hamper my study by essentially not allowing people to say what they really think.
    ...what?

*waits for punchline*
    EDIT: *waits for punchline*
    EDIT EDIT: *waits for punchline*

Oh. The new post snuck in.

We use it every day. We look at someone who seems to be vibing us in a negative manner an we choose not to talk to them. We see one line at the grocery story and arbitrarily choose that over the other.

The fact that the word is used in a negative context like race/sex/other mean spirited contexts doesn't mean that the definition is wrong. In fact analysis on what you don't or do like of different types based on inductive or deductive reasoning is more akin to judging. Simply using the word intuition seems OK, but the negative connotation of prejudice because of its evil/hateful applications is wrong. Essentially prejudice the word prejudice.

People are just given a half assed lesson in civics and civil rights. Often leading to absurdity and arrogance.
    ...what?

In other words if we were to fully judge everything we did without giving it a priority hierarchy instead of applying ethically neutral prejudice than nothing would get done. When speach is chilled the free market of ideas is damaged/encumbered.
    I think the issue is that, especially in an SP Arthouse thread, you need to drop out of the abstracted explanation/soapbox and start tying stuff to real life.

...I mean, I'm pretty crazy-N, and I'm still not quite sure what you're saying.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Earlier today I wrote "Intuition" on a piece of paper, and then took it outside my into the backyard, tacked it to my fence, and then pissed all over it.

Tomorrow I will light it on fire.

Just sayin.
    Sometimes, when I'm taking a dump, I get a gut instinct. Is that Se, or is it just the extra-spicy buffalo wings from the night before? I don't know, but I do know this - you can't separate Se and poop.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ...what?

*waits for punchline*
    EDIT: *waits for punchline*
    EDIT EDIT: *waits for punchline*
    Especially fucken INtPs

"a little punch with your line ma'am"
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Especially fucken INtPs
    "a little punch with your line ma'am"
    That's better.

(A little below the kidney next time, please -- thanks!)

PS... see my edit above.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    I do know this - you can't separate Se and poop.
    "Oh... my little poop-Se!" *squeal*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I think the issue is that, especially in an SP Arthouse thread, you need to drop out of the abstracted explanation/soapbox and start tying stuff to real life.

...I mean, I'm pretty crazy-N, and I'm still not quite sure what you're saying.
    Much better critque. I am glad your T grew some balls/boobs.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Sometimes, when I'm taking a dump, I get a gut instinct. Is that Se, or is it just the extra-spicy buffalo wings from the night before? I don't know, but I do know this - you can't separate Se and poop.
    BWAHHH!!!
    You know, I sense that your poop intuition is correct, Sir!
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

"Oh... my little poop-Se!" *squeal*
    I'm not little.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTJ

LOL I Se poop

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    LOL I Se poop

But are you iNtuit?
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro