User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    I like being in a N forum. I get to take cheery pick ideas from N (esp INTP!) and use them as mental models of how things work or solve problems in real life!
    The invoice is in the mail.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Earlier today I wrote "Intuition" on a piece of paper, and then took it outside my into the backyard, tacked it to my fence, and then pissed all over it.

Tomorrow I will light it on fire.

Just sayin.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Earlier today I wrote "Intuition" on a piece of paper, and then took it outside my into the backyard, tacked it to my fence, and then pissed all over it.

Tomorrow I will light it on fire.

Just sayin.
    Out of those ashes though, a giant willow tree will grow, and it will talk and offer you sage wisdom.

Just sayin.

Dali

I've made this exact face before when some threads turn into pissing contests where the objective seems to be merely to couch a non-sequitur in the most convoluted terms possible.

p.s. My N is pretty developed (MBTI-savvy pals all type me as INFP) so its not due to my not being able to 'follow' what's being said.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I like it most of the time.

I don't like it when they make big-ass generalizations. Specifically, about my type. Don't get me wrong - I've seen some S people do that on this forum too. But it's mostly Ns.

Also, philosophical discussions. And turning everything into something with much broader meaning, that makes me want to do that exact kitty face from the previous post (nice one, Lohengrin ).

But yeah. There are plenty of Ns who have their feet firmly on the ground, and who are open-minded, and there are plenty of Ss who are the complete opposite. So... I dunno.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

BE MOAR S.

Stop following N nonsense!
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Out of those ashes though, a giant willow tree will grow, and it will talk and offer you sage wisdom.

Just sayin.
    Hahahaaaaa!!!!
    Damn willow trees!!!!

I'm actually cool with my "N", but Se is the gorilla, and "Ne/Ni" are his little chimpanzee helpers. They're all good. I was just in a grumpy mood last night and had to type that, it was cathartic.

Just sayin.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    This thread was mostly a joke! Lol, was @ the "Are you sick of being an N in an S world" thread. :P
    A joke! I bared my emotional underbelly for a joke!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I am sick of the politically correct culture here of not being able to harsh on one particular type.

What people seem to forget is there is nothing is inherently wrong with prejudice in general as long as it is not against historically oppressed category of people (race, sex, national origin etc..). Manners are OK. But it has gone beyond that... there seems like a "chilling effect" or other attack dogs that hamper my study by essentially not allowing people to say what they really think.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I am sick of the politically correct culture here of not being able to harsh on one particular type.

What people seem to forget is there is nothing is inherently wrong with prejudice in general as long as it is not against historically oppressed category of people (race, sex, national origin etc..). Manners are OK. But it has gone beyond that... there seems like a "chilling effect" or other attack dogs that hamper my study by essentially not allowing people to say what they really think.
    When is prejudice ever right?