User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I am sick of the politically correct culture here of not being able to harsh on one particular type.

What people seem to forget is there is nothing is inherently wrong with prejudice in general as long as it is not against historically oppressed category of people (race, sex, national origin etc..). Manners are OK. But it has gone beyond that... there seems like a "chilling effect" or other attack dogs that hamper my study by essentially not allowing people to say what they really think.
    To be honest, I'm kinda sick of people who righteously fight for the ability to insult large groups of people based on a few isolated examples from that group. Like it's your god-given right to bitch about certain people but the man is keeping you down.

I see it in real life too, not just here. "we need to be allowed to discriminate against X group, because I really truly believe they are objectively more likely to be bad people " srsly.
    -end of thread-

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    well then, looks like I'm going to stay at x then...

wait... does the big penis have to be attached to ME?
    I've always feel you more as an ESTP seriously, ESTPs close to ENTPs are not rare.

STP females have ever a big penis in their mind.

P.S: are you a fan of tin-tin?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    To be honest, I'm kinda sick of people who righteously fight for the ability to insult large groups of people based on a few isolated examples from that group. Like it's your god-given right to bitch about certain people but the man is keeping you down.

I see it in real life too, not just here. "we need to be allowed to discriminate against X group, because I really truly believe they are objectively more likely to be bad people " srsly.
    Is this just you trying to be ironic?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    entp

im sick of being an N...wish i could turn off the N sometimes

NeTi to SeTi

actually i can, but gotta drink lots for that

MBTI
    ESFJ

LOL.

I love how this thread was started as a joke but still the playfulness has continued (well apart from a few serious comments, but i chose to ignore them).

Fuck, i love being a sensor ..

Cheers Hammer-time.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yay! Dance for me! Jeffster's going to dance on webcam.

(I was watching Madagascar 2 last night. Let's see those SP dance moves!)
    I'll dance for you, rawr
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I'll dance for you, rawr
    I like to move it, move it...!

\

ps. mew?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Yup, that looks like something I'd totally do.
    When this girl gets her move on, it's like she's a beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

You need to come to Buffalo and have the real thing at the Anchor Bar... suicide wings!!! That would be worth the poopoo...
    Now, I'm talking about poop! What the heck!
    Speaking about bathroom stuff, have you ever noticed that people on "24" never need to eat, drink, sleep, or go to the bathroom???
    Darn! I notice all of that stuff... I thought that this was supposed to be an "S" world and we get a show where people are awake for 24 hours straight and don't need a drink of water or a visit to the bathroom!!!! That makes this S type roll her eyes in disbelief...

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Sometimes, when I'm taking a dump, I get a gut instinct. Is that Se, or is it just the extra-spicy buffalo wings from the night before? I don't know, but I do know this - you can't separate Se and poop.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Hey, if I turn out to be an istp, do I have to sport all of that stuff? Couldn't I just have a Swiss Army knife???

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    We're going to have to order him a uniform, sidearm, and field electronics, Speed Gavroche. A new STP agent is amongst us. Muhahaaa...
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.