User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

My dad's practically a beast master. So am I, for that matter. I've had animals that won't let anyone touch or go near them belly-up in my lap, happy as can be, to the complete astonishment of their owners.

We've always been the pied pipers wherever we go. Stray animals will just walk up to us, break into and hang out in our car, just start hanging around our house, etc. They go right for us. It's to such a degree that people actually took notice about how weird it is that they go straight for us. We ended up running a cat shelter out of our house because really, we had no other choice; they just kept showing up.

brainheart

I'm very good with animals, especially insects. I've never been stung by a bee or a hornet or anything like that in my life. It's because I respect them and I'm not afraid. I value them for what they are. Anything that is alive picks up on that.

What someone said about observing animals vs. jumping in and controlling them/dominating them is huge. I don't expect animals to bend to my will or like me. If they don't want anything to do with me, I respect that. And I never reach out to them. I allow them to come to me. I treat them how I wish others would treat me.

I'm also always rescuing animals- it just always happens to me- anything from a spider to a mouse to a cat to a dog to a deer.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I like animals, especially dogs... they react with excitement in most of the circumstances in which I do

(food, some form of recreation, someone liked returning home...)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

brainheart

Yeah, most dogs are full-on ESXPs.

Yea, I like animals. I'm very connected to my families dog, when I see her every 3 month or something. But not sure I would want one for my self, doubt it. It was also fun when we had a cat a long time ago. Very cute and evil.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, most dogs are full-on ESXPs.
    sadly, it's occurred to me that I almost wish people had tails so that I could wag mine
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

brainheart

It is sad, truly. We would definitely benefit from tails. I could flick mine around like a cat to warn people to stay the hell away when i want to be left alone. Otherwise, I can not be held accountable if I scratch or bite, cause I warned you-

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that would be a GREAT fluff thread topic!

brainheart

a fluffy fluff thread

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

he he...

oh no! my thoughts led me to plushies and furries and I did NOT want to go there

I think I'll play fetch with the dog to try and take my mind off of that perhaps!