• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] OMG WE'RE SO AWESOME

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Hm...yeah we're awesome.

Last edited:

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Those will blend nicely with the Double Stuff Vanilla Oreos and coffe I just devoured. Mmmmmmm, yummy! :drool:

SPs don't count calories, because our awesome metabolisms convert everything we eat to lean muscle and brain power. It's a leftover gene from the Tyranosaurus Rex, and only artisans have it. YeeeeHahh!!! :rock:

LOL WTH THAT'S SO TRUE!

This place is crazy (I LOVE IT HERE! SERIOUSLY I'D LITERALLY KILLLINNG MYSELF WITH A KNIFE!)

I can eat tonnes of food, and I don't get fat. Frankly, I'm worried about me being too thin! WOOOH! Damn I'm already into party mood..

I had a look through the other private threads; they're DARN boring!

Home, lovely home :D!

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mwahahahaha if an NT really REALLY wanted to be a pain in your SP arses, they can just go to User CP and switch "N" to "S" and... oops. :shock: Did I just give myself away? :cheese:

Nah seriously I have no clue whether I'm an ENTP or ESTP. Which means I'm perfectly justified in dicking around in BOTH subtype forums... :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you probably just got that idea upon seeing my posts in the NT subforum :thelook:

:rofl1:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
bumping my topics = awesome

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you probably just got that idea upon seeing my posts in the NT subforum :thelook:

:rofl1:

Ohohoho...no. I spawn nonsense independently. And I'm no stalker of yours, I have no sexual interest in skeletons with fast T-Rex metabolisms and nicotine habits.

Sunny Ghost

There are two types of people in the other temperaments. Those that wish they were SP and liars.

heheheh.

ah...the ISTP Achille's heel!

Ya see, we are so good at solving problems in the moment, so easy-going, so "go with the flow," so good-humored and witty, and generally well-content in our own company, that we are oblivious to the fact that most of that is a result of having the emotional awareness of a three year old and have a natural born antipathy towards anything new or unconventional.

Permanent teenagers as it were.

That's why we are artisans not artists, acquaintances not friends, jack of all trades not masters of one, one-line comics not novelists.

There are universes of emotional reality unknown to us and many experiences and relationships beyond our willing reach.

One person's awesome is another's awful.

Be humble and look to your heel.

aw. buzz kill.
however, i once had a friend describe my way of being as a feather floating in the air. touching down here and there, and then off again i went with the wind. it's sort of how i think of the SP way. there is a beauty to it.
and i'm sure most of this isn't exclaimed in complete cocky pride, but rather as a celebration of what strengths we do carry. can't always wish for something you don't have, or hate yourself for what you do have. gotta learn to embrace your own qualities.

SPs don't count calories, because our awesome metabolisms convert everything we eat to lean muscle and brain power. It's a leftover gene from the Tyranosaurus Rex, and only artisans have it. YeeeeHahh!!! :rock:
yeeeeaaaahhh boiiii!! :workout: the t-rex gene! this is the true root of SP awesomeness.

Of course.
Cookie Monster must be some sort of SP!
Cookie Monster is completely awesome!!!:2up:
:D

I think we as SP need to improve our standing on the forum. Threads like this show why we are marginalised on the forum. We have too much fun. I have a devious plan.

* I think each one of us should post at least one anal post a week
* I think each one of us should post at least one navel gazing post a week
* I think each one of us should post at least one pseudo intellectual post

I think we need to bang our heads together and come up with an anal and navel gazing and pseudo intellectual template to make life easy.

I know this is a big ask.
hahaha.
which is exactly why we're so awesome! we live life like it's a breeze.

My awesome SP husband said to me last night, "Your awesomeness is awesome."

It is kind of nuts how awesome we are.
I seriously laughed out loud. :D Thank you for that.

glad to be in the boat with you's guys.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know what's really awesome! SP's don't have any ego at all!

We spend each and everyday in egoless Nirvana! :popc1:

Simply the best personality types ever! :yay:

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Personally I think that most everyone has awesome in them, but hell. I'm more awesome for seeing the awesomeness!