User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Sometimes i wish i had a prominent Te. being an ESTP sounds so much cooler and all of the ones i know are just so.. sharp in all the ways i want to be.
    otherwise - FUCK YEAH WE"RE AWESOME!!!
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    ah...the ISTP Achille's heel!

Ya see, we are so good at solving problems in the moment, so easy-going, so "go with the flow," so good-humored and witty, and generally well-content in our own company, that we are oblivious to the fact that most of that is a result of having the emotional awareness of a three year old and have a natural born antipathy towards anything new or unconventional.

Permanent teenagers as it were.

That's why we are artisans not artists, acquaintances not friends, jack of all trades not masters of one, one-line comics not novelists.

There are universes of emotional reality unknown to us and many experiences and relationships beyond our willing reach.
    "McRumi is right on with that!"

"And your OK with that???"

"Uh, Yeah........do you want the rest of your spaghetti?"

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Slurp. Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Isaac View Post
    "McRumi is right on with that!"

"And your OK with that???"

"Uh, Yeah........do you want the rest of your spaghetti?"
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    EXFP

Quote Originally Posted by defragmybrain View Post
    Sometimes i wish i had a prominent Te. being an ESTP sounds so much cooler and all of the ones i know are just so.. sharp in all the ways i want to be.
    otherwise - FUCK YEAH WE"RE AWESOME!!!
    You mean secondary Ti. Sry to correct . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    There are two types of people in the other temperaments. Those that wish they were SP and liars.
    And this is hysterical.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default MOD NOTE (wearing my mod hat, not my type hat)

While the content here is no big deal, changing one's usertype to post in a private subforum is grounds for disciplinary action.

We thought it was included in the FAQ; apparently it was only covered in the Feedback threads and somehow never got into the FAQ. We'll correct this oversight shortly.

The private subforums are meant to provide a safe haven for each of the four archetypes, so we're going to be hard on this rule. (Which, yes, will mean infractions after this point.)

posts (and related) removed...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

We are so awesome that even INTP mods find excuses to post in our most spectacular thread.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    We are so awesome that even INTP mods find excuses to post in our most spectacular thread.
    Now THAT is most amazingly awesome indeed!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Oh boy, I'm ready to celebrate that magnificence with some of my most delicious, stupendous, tasty homemade chocolate chip cookies. I know that your mouths are watering. I'd recommend warming up the oven and getting right to it so that you, too, can celebrate in the most delicious way possible the fact that SPs are special and spectacular!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Now THAT is most amazingly awesome indeed!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Oh boy, I'm ready to celebrate that magnificence with some of my most delicious, stupendous, tasty homemade chocolate chip cookies. I know that your mouths are watering. I'd recommend warming up the oven and getting right to it so that you, too, can celebrate in the most delicious way possible the fact that SPs are special and spectacular!!!
    Those will blend nicely with the Double Stuff Vanilla Oreos and coffe I just devoured. Mmmmmmm, yummy!

SPs don't count calories, because our awesome metabolisms convert everything we eat to lean muscle and brain power. It's a leftover gene from the Tyranosaurus Rex, and only artisans have it. YeeeeHahh!!!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Mmmm... homemade chocolate chip cookies and tea for me!!!
    And my magnificent dinosaur metabolism!

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Those will blend nicely with the Double Stuff Vanilla Oreos and coffe I just devoured. Mmmmmmm, yummy!

SPs don't count calories, because our awesome metabolisms convert everything we eat to lean muscle and brain power. It's a leftover gene from the Tyranosaurus Rex, and only artisans have it. YeeeeHahh!!!