123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default What kind of games do you like?

My favorite video game is Portal. The only problem is, I absolutely rock at spatial puzzles and Portal was way too easy. Even when I went through the advanced maps, which are supposed to be real mind-benders, it only took a couple of days.

It was so cute, my ISFJ couldn't get past the lower levels and gave up on it, but then I picked it up and I just breezed through everything as though it was nothing and he was like WTF how are you doing that!? Haha.

My favorite board game is Talisman. It's a fantasy game with dwarves and wizards and the like and you have three levels you need to go through: the outer level which is the normal world with fields and taverns adn stuff, the secondary inner level where things get a bit more perilous and the monsters are tougher and harder to fight, and the inner core where you really need to beef your stats up in order to not die right away. The point of the game is to get to the core and seize the throne of power so you can KILL EVERYONE, muah hah hah.

I SUCK at that game. This makes it a challenge. I do get frustrated sometimes though and my sweetums will sometimes throw the game and play badly on purpose just so I can win and do my happy dance. Awwww.

My favorite CARD game is called Gloom. It has a very Addams Family feel to it in that you each have a family, they're all rather twisted and wrong in some way, and the object of the game is to kill you entire family off in weird and bizzare ways. You have cards that you play on them to make them as miserable as possible first, though, and you want your points to be as far into the negative as possible. You can block your opponent by playing positive cards and making their characters happy. A card with a positive number value can't be killed. The game ends after the first person kills their family and the person whose numbers are furthest into the negative wins.

We like to make up little stories about the families and explain how they die each time. "Unfortunately, little Emily with her teddy bear and golden curls was beaten to death in a bar fight because she was cursed by the Queen for killing her dog." Haha.

What games do YOU guys like to play?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I played talisman and enjoyed it. I don't own it though, so I only play it while at my friends. I also play advanced hero quest, settlers of cattan and illuminati. In that last you get to play the part of a secret society trying to take over the world via social and economic manipulation of humourus named groups such as the shock jocks and the church of violentology.I think one of my favoutite moments was when I managed to get the boy sprouts under the control of the girlie mags.

In terms of computer games, I mostly play strategy and role play games, though I did manage to complete Need for Speed most wanted. I used to be addicted to starcraft, and got embaracing good at it. Planescape torment was a classic roleplay game, even if hardly anyone has ever heard of it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

The ones I win.

Board game wise, I guess Trivia games are fun.

Video games.. Anything with a sophisticated story to tell. I used to like adventure games in the 90's (pretty much a dead genre now).. Nowadays, it's a lot of Japanese RPG's. I like air combat too, but that's a fairly dead genre. After that, racing games. That said, I have a PS3 and 360, but those mostly collect dust. The best thing I've played recently was Dragon Age.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    The ones I win.
    You must have a hard and joyless life

Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    STP

Anything I can go kamakaze and just run, shoot, and jump to see how far I can make it before I die. I do like RPGs but only if I have the time to really play them. I enjoy stealth games like splinter cell. I have never followed a storyline.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Board games I would say, Chess, Stratego, Go, Monopoly, Uno, Scrabble.

I've been smashing CodMW2 and chilling to Dragon Age Origins like Kdude has.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Hmm..

Favorite game was one I just recently had to stop playing because my DM skipped out on us and went up to Virginia, but 2nd edition AD&D. *TONS* of fun playing that.

Video games wise, I prefer RPGs but I also like strategy games, adventure games, FPS games, and fighting games.

Don't really care for board games. They take waaaaaay too long to finish. When I do play, usually Risk. It's fun conquering the world . When I was a kid though I played this game called Hero Quest which was a bunch of fun, but I don't think they make it anymore, which is a huge shame

Card game used to be Magic the Gathering but that got really expensive. Just I just like to play Gin or Rummy every now and then. I'm so boring
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Cards, board games, video games, puzzle type games, strategy games, you name it. I'm competitive in all of them. Sometimes irrationally competitive. It's a problem.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Sniffles

Historical strategy games.