• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What kind of games do you like?

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
yeah WoW is like a job, except you pay it.

with your life.

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
I like MMORPGs, like Everquest and World of Warcraft ... also played a bit of Age of Conan and Earth & Beyond when it was still live. Tried EVE Online, but I couldn't really get into it that much. Just getting into Star Trek Online, but the jury is still out on that one.

I also enjoy turn-based strategy games like the Civilization series, Alpha Centauri, the Master of Orion series, and Galactic Civilizations.

Finally, I like the stand alone RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Morrowind, Oblivion, Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Chess I'm not so good at.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I used to be a quake/fps artist, but that was long ago *fake far away pensive look*

:laugh:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh I forgot my precious RPGs!

I started with D&D, but I view it as more of a gateway game now because it's the most famous of tabletop RPGs. These days I prefer the World of Darkness games like Aberrant. I also like Pathfinder and I CAN'T WAIT for the Dresden Files RPG to come out this year at Origins!! I already have a campaign that I want to run.

I don't like video games that are classified as RPG (I don't like the general gameplay), but I do like games with good storylines. Bioshock, for example, and Half Life are two of my favorite games.

I also like first person shooters. Halo is my favorite game for this. I was always the popular girl among my video gamer friends because I was a girl who could kick the guys in the balls at Halo. They'd be all "oh a GIRL wants play with us SIGH...:rolli: I guess we can let her" but then I'd rip them to shreds and they'd be like WTF IS HAPPENING! :eek:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
And I think mmorpgs are the technological quanta for boredom

McRumi

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Chess? ISTP? You must be VERY evolved!

Pinball..old style.
RISK.
Hearts.
Racquetball.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Pictionary is the best! my wife and i kill as a pictionary team.

i play poker with friends about once a week or so.
spades is a lot of fun too.
i like Clue a lot also.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

I started with D&D, but I view it as more of a gateway game now because it's the most famous of tabletop RPGs. These days I prefer the World of Darkness games like Aberrant. I also like Pathfinder and I CAN'T WAIT for the Dresden Files RPG to come out this year at Origins!! I already have a campaign that I want to run.

I don't like video games that are classified as RPG (I don't like the general gameplay), but I do like games with good storylines. Bioshock, for example, and Half Life are two of my favorite games.

I also like first person shooters. Halo is my favorite game for this. I was always the popular girl among my video gamer friends because I was a girl who could kick the guys in the balls at Halo. They'd be all "oh a GIRL wants play with us SIGH...:rolli: I guess we can let her" but then I'd rip them to shreds and they'd be like WTF IS HAPPENING! :eek:

hah awesome. :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, I have an obsession with simulated type games.

I have every Sims game, The Tycoon series games (Roller Coaster Tycoon, Mall Tycoon, ect.)
I also enjoy the Nancy Drew mystery computer games as well.
For some reason I just love being the creator in such games.

I like me some truth or dare. Why? Because it can be daring and it gives you an excuse to do the really bad things you've always wanted to do, but you act as if you forced to. :devil:

I love Clue as well. Booyah!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Videogames. Adventure, some RPG elements thrown in and some shooting or slashing and a good soundtrack and artstyle and story.

My favourites include : Panzer Dragoon Saga, Soul Reaver 2 and Riven....etc

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The ultimate ENTJ answer:

"Would you like to play a game?"

wargames.jpg

global thermonuclear war... :devil:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

GAAAHH!!! How the frell did I forget about the WoD games? I have half a bookcase full of books from the old WoD games (Vampire the Masquerade, etc..). I have the players handbooks for the new WoD games but not any of the sourcebooks yet.

Bioshock was definitely cool, very much looking forward to the sequel. I didn't care too much for the first Half Life game but I *LOVED* Half Life 2. Next to the first DOOM (which I played when I was a miniature Matthew) HL2 redefined how I looked at FPS games. I loved having the Ant Lion Queen pheromone gland and I loved the Gravity Gun (both versions of it)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
The Last night on earth :D Zombie board game!! Rawr!!

Edit: Sorry.. I got excited. Ahem.

I've also played Talisman, my ISTJ friend likes it a lot.

Board Games:
Last Night on Earth
A Game of Things
Talisman
Monopoly
Clue
... Im sure there are ones I'm leaving out ^_^;;

Card Games:
Zombie Fluxx
Drinking Card Games
Spades
Peknuckle.. Eff if I know how to spell it.
... Im leaving many, many out.

The The Diablo series, Tomb Raider Series and FF7 I'm very partial to, video-game wise.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Videogames. Adventure, some RPG elements thrown in and some shooting or slashing and a good soundtrack and artstyle and story.

My favourites include : Panzer Dragoon Saga, Soul Reaver 2 and Riven....etc

Glad to meet a fellow Myst-fan (or fan of one of the Myst games). I was so proud of myself that I was able to get through a little over half of the game all by myself. When I reached the fire marble puzzle though I cried uncle and went looking for help.

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
i like mass effect :)