Thread: Unconventional!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Unconventional!

What sort of unconventional things that you want to do, have done, or believe in?

I'll start!

When I get married, I want a FLAMING RED wedding dress.

Also, my man and I decided out how we're going to get married only two weeks after we started dating. See, we're gamers of the Dungeons and Dragons and Live Action Roleplaying (LARP) variety. We want to run a invite-only LARP at one of the conventions and about a wedding that gets crashed and all sorts of shenannigans happen. Little do they know that it's a real wedding with a real reverend and we really got married during all of this, buahahaha.

Not sure if it's unconventional, but I was thinking of planning a trip to Hong Kong in the next year and travel around Asia with some people I barely know. Never been there, and like I said, I don't know these people well.. but I need to get something like that out of my system.

My unconventional-ness is limited to delinquency when I was younger, I think. I dunno.. I'm pretty boring now!

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I just want a major dance party DURING my wedding. Oh yeahhhh

And during my funeral, I want people to dance me to heaven. lol. Just have another dance party!!

Hmm... what else is unconventional?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post

I have a friend who got married in flaming red! She looked GORGEOUS. It was a much better colour for her than white. It was a pretty traditional dress in other respects, but just the most gorgeous crimson. The last friend whose wedding I went to, she's half East Indian, and she definitely looks Indian...she got married in a traditional Indian wedding outfit with a beautiful red top and white skirt, all beaded. Great choice. Go with what suits you and will make your day even more special!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Don't get married. Now that's unconventional.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    The only reason we'd get married is for legal reasons. Otherwise, we're perfectly happy the way we are.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Also, my man and I decided out how we're going to get married only two weeks after we started dating. See, we're gamers of the Dungeons and Dragons and Live Action Roleplaying (LARP) variety. We want to run a invite-only LARP at one of the conventions and about a wedding that gets crashed and all sorts of shenannigans happen. Little do they know that it's a real wedding with a real reverend and we really got married during all of this, buahahaha.
    Okay, that's EPIC AWESOMENESS in action!

Take pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    uh... yeah... maybe back in 1961.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Okay, that's EPIC AWESOMENESS in action!

Take pictures.
    Are you kidding? ESTP here! Of course there will be pictures! XD

What sort of unconventional things that you want to do, have done, or believe in?

I'll start!

When I was in Hong Kong, I took a picture of a couple having their wedding pictures taken in the park. I think her red dress looked fantastic. I approve!

As for myself, I always want to have unconventional foods for family holiday dinners. My family has turkey for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year without fail. Let's mix it up! I remember about 15 years ago my aunt had Thanksgiving at her house and served prime rib and orange roughy instead of turkey. People still talk about it as an epic fail. I thought it was great.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    When I was in Hong Kong, I took a picture of a couple having their wedding pictures taken in the park. I think her red dress looked fantastic. I approve!

See? Now that's gorgeous! And they have red engagement cakes, too. People need to have more love for red.

As for myself, I always want to have unconventional foods for family holiday dinners. My family has turkey for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year without fail. Let's mix it up! I remember about 15 years ago my aunt had Thanksgiving at her house and served prime rib and orange roughy instead of turkey. People still talk about it as an epic fail. I thought it was great.
    Ooooooh... This makes me want to have a hawiian pig roast for christmas, haha.