• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Unconventional!

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Pettycure:
Oh wow, your parents must have flipped. My parents didn't even like that my boyfriend is 12 years older than me, at first. What they didn't know was that before my honey bunny, I was seriously considering dating a guy who was 53, heh heh.

It was interesting times... it 'helped' being an introvert, rather unsocial and being able to keep my mouth shut.

countrygirl:
Did you live off grid as well? And how far was your well? Where was your outhouse? And what kind of outhouse?

No, we weren't off the grid. We got our drinking water from a spring about 4 miles away in 1 gallon glass jugs, wash water from town in 5 gallon jugs (chlorinated). We had a gray water system, and so had drainage for liquid disposal, and a small chem. toiled like they have in some campers.