User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Unconventional!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    What sort of unconventional things that you want to do, have done, or believe in?

I'll start!

When I get married, I want a FLAMING RED wedding dress.
    OH MY GOD YESSS YES YES YES YES YES ME TOO ME TOOO
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

MBTI
    ESTP

Unconventional is relative to social context and culture.

I could name a few things, but then again, probably there are enough people doing it on the grounds that it is unconventional, thus making it plain conventional.
    It's like they say we are all unique, but the truth is that there are so many of us that nobody is really unique.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Uh. Unconventional could also be considered insane. Therefore, I plead the 5th.

McMartinez - razor blade bald. Awesome. That takes balls...uh...ovaries.
    It was sooooo much fun! Altho I'm pretty sure it killed some of the dating life for me. Tons of people thought I was a lesbian. Just 'cause girly girls like having hair...psh. :P
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    ESfP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFP

It's still rather unconventional for my region--I had 2 of my three babies at home....on purpose.
    "Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
    -Inara Serra

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    It was sooooo much fun! Altho I'm pretty sure it killed some of the dating life for me. Tons of people thought I was a lesbian. Just 'cause girly girls like having hair...psh. :P
    I've done the bald thing just within the last three years! My family was ready to check me in to the loony bin. Not a thing was wrong with me,I just needed a change!! lol
    Welcome to the Rabbit Hole
    The Cheshire Cat

MBTI
    ISTP

Hmm.

- I'm an atheist, and lean pretty heavily libertarian.
    - For lack of another way to put it, I completely don't care what other people think of me.
    - Whenever there's a snowstorm, I throw my gear in my car, and I start driving north to ski, even if it's a blizzard dumping 3ft of snow. Empty highways covered in snow are fun.
    - Bad grades, even near failing, never bothered me in school, but not being able to understand something on the level I wanted to, was always something I couldn't rest until I fixed.
    - At one point, I had 14 computers in my room as a High School student (and yes, I still had a normal social life), for various reasons.

Things I'd like to do? Make a bunch of money, buy or build a small house up in the mountains of Tahoe or Canada, and ski.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

Senior Member Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P.'s Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I really don't know. The most unconventional I get is being a bit unruly and impulsive against my "better" judgment. When people see me, they think "...weirdo..." mofos... lol It's what I do to feel unbound to anything and everyone. If I don't, I'll freak. To answer your question, be myself.
    And there I stood... The devil of a command that featured death...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    Hmm.

- I'm an atheist, and lean pretty heavily libertarian.
    - For lack of another way to put it, I completely don't care what other people think of me.
    - Whenever there's a snowstorm, I throw my gear in my car, and I start driving north to ski, even if it's a blizzard dumping 3ft of snow. Empty highways covered in snow are fun.
    - Bad grades, even near failing, never bothered me in school, but not being able to understand something on the level I wanted to, was always something I couldn't rest until I fixed.
    - At one point, I had 14 computers in my room as a High School student (and yes, I still had a normal social life), for various reasons.

Things I'd like to do? Make a bunch of money, buy or build a small house up in the mountains of Tahoe or Canada, and ski.
    Ahah, I relate to much of this; except that there's often high avalanche risk when it snows a lot, thus I wait a bit before going.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I often completely ignore conventions to the point that the thing I'm "supposed to do" just becomes a new idea to me when mentioned. For me, it's all relative, you can do it however you want, whatever works, so what I'm "supposed to do," is just another in a huge, wide sea of methods.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    Dudette! Did you look anything like Deb from Empire Records?

Talk about effin' hot.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]