First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    I'm just going to say this, considering this thread has diverged wildly from it's original course anyway...

Some punk teenager (or old lady) hit my parked car and left my driver's window shattered all over the place and screwed up the door. What a great thing to find at the end of a long work day.

Relevancy, you may wonder?

I'ma go get drunk and go to some divebar and hope to get some pity sex from a cougar, or that bartender that I took a body shot off of last week.

It'll make me feel better.

Y'all should be out working on getting some. FYI.
    That sucks. Happy hunting . . . or rather happy being hunted . . .
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    Hm... a work-out? Extracurricular activity?

Ah, I'm teasin. I agree with you. For me, I have to share some kind of really strong connection --mental, physical, emotional-- with someone before I can have sex with them. After that, it's just sex. Granted, I may develop feelings for that person over time, but as a result of a general relationship, not simply due to sex.
    Thank you.

I'm just going to say this, considering this thread has diverged wildly from it's original course anyway...

Some punk teenager (or old lady) hit my parked car and left my driver's window shattered all over the place and screwed up the door. What a great thing to find at the end of a long work day.

Sorry to hear that! Do you think you'll have to replace the whole door?

MBTI
    ISTP

hope to get some pity sex from a cougar
    I knew you were crazy, but that's sheer lunacy-you'll get your shit ripped to shreads!!

MBTI
    ISTP

I mean, how the hell are you gonna hold the damn thing down??

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    All I'm seeing in this thread are the Ts trying to explain their point of view and the NFs projecting and telling them they're wrong.

People, start listening, you might learn something.
    LOL. Yes. NFs always try their best to control and correct the irrepressible ISTP.

A losing battle but amusing to us.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Relevancy, you may wonder?

I'ma go get drunk and go to some divebar and hope to get some pity sex from a cougar, or that bartender that I took a body shot off of last week.

It'll make me feel better.

Y'all should be out working on getting some. FYI.
    You make me proud.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by McRumi View Post
    LOL. Yes. NFs always try their best to control and correct the irrepressible ISTP.

A losing battle but amusing to us.
    You know entirely too much about NFs. :eek:

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by lasdf23 View Post
    Yeah I'm much more friendly towards him lately, so he does talk to me. The acknowledge presence but avoiding each other phase was a month ago. I naturally catch on to the general atmosphere of the group and mirror people's attitudes so when I felt like he was cold to me I would be cold to him too... I'm trying to get over that.

What are some of the actions that I can take to convey to an ISTP that I care for him?
    Pretty much all it takes for me is that at the end of the day you enjoy my company, appreciate what I try to do, and want to be around me. Im a touch person so sit close to me, lean on me, hold my arm, etc. But thats me, not sure about your ISTP.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Pretty much all it takes for me is that at the end of the day you enjoy my company, appreciate what I try to do, and want to be around me. Im a touch person so sit close to me, lean on me, hold my arm, etc. But thats me, not sure about your ISTP.
    that's my istp too. low maintenance.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    that's my istp too. low maintenance.
    +1 They are like catutus. Water once a week.

I don't think I could handle a man who was all drama and needed his ego stroked constantly.