• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Do you hold the key to life, ultimate knowledge, meaning, understanding, purpose?

lamp

I have a hunch you do. Especially the ISPs, but for now we will just be inclusive. The hunch so far is really vague and probably not possible to piece together and explain at this time.

While SPs are a nice balance to my tendency to zone out and get lost in thought without action, this is not my hunch. This post is pretty vapid, but its a start. And that is all anybody needs.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I hold lots of keys to things. It may be a key for others, but it's common sense for the rest of us. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, go to Golden Corral on the weekends for the breakfast buffet. That's when they have the tamales. For some reason, they stopped having the tamales any other time.

KDude

Cool, I've been sigged.

I love lamp!

brick.jpg

[edit]

lamp deserves a serious answer actually :)

All I know is that my life is a helluva lot better as long as I'm in the moment. I can get bogged down with all kinds of things, situations, prospects, knowledge, worrying about past or future, etc.. But the present is where purpose really lies. For me at least.

lamp

Cool, I've been sigged.

I love lamp!

brick.jpg

[edit]

lamp deserves a serious answer actually :)

worrying about past or future, etc.. But the present is where purpose really lies. For me at least.
You should know im perverting your quote a little; you posted in reference to the internet but I am referencing life :p

I still have not seen that movie.

How can you (can you?) value the present without gauging the future?

Does the present ever surprise you?

KDude

Good question. Yeah, the present surprises me.. I don't always know how things will happen, but that's the fun of it. "Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter Thompson (I should sig that... but I'm not quite as brave as he is).

I exercise caution too... Not one of those SP's that ends up dead in a ditch somewhere. I'm mindful of the future in the sense of immediate dangers, I guess. I used to not be, so you could say I actually am using "past experience" to steer me clear of being too boneheaded. I was kind of a crazy kid, so I've got plenty of lessons to draw from, I suppose.

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
No, but I have this preciousssssssssssssssssss ring. NO ! NO ! I won't show it to you...

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I love how random your posts are. It's an interesting theory on the ISP, very possible, I must say. Everyone else thinks they actually HAVE the answers. ISP is all "whatevah"

wolfy

awsm
I love how random your posts are. It's an interesting theory on the ISP, very possible, I must say. Everyone else thinks they actually HAVE the answers. ISP is all "whatevah"

Whatever.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Uhhhh...no, I don't. And I would run like hell from someone who thought he did :run:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Laugh at people, they are pretty entertaining ;) Let me know when you try this as it is gonna be pretty entertaining for me. Once I am done being entertained I will tell you the key to get it to work.