User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    SEXY

It's 42!
    (removed)

about ISP: I might say that ISPs hold the key, and they dont know it. And also, not knowing you have the key is integral to holding the key. Or maybe: not knowing is integral to holding the key.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    ISP is all "whatevah"
    about 'random': Possibly, I'm trying to become (more) unhinged. "buy the ticket, take the ride"

It has to do with the tertiary. I once read a post somewhere on here that argued that ENFPs and INFJs will always be 'out to lunch' because their thinking functions reside in the tertiary. The implication being that the tertiary function is always going to be weaksauce; nonserious, 'for fun'. So as an example INTJs are going to be silly with and find amusement in their feelings, where ENTJs are ultimately going to take their feelings very seriously. And that ENTJ feelings are going to be more 'real' than INTJ feelings.

ISPs have Ni slotted in their tertiary. And N is about understanding consequences, 'seeing the big picture'. So ISPs take a playful, not serious and perhaps not genuine approach to understanding life basically. They play with concepts rather than incorporating them or taking them to heart. But they still function. And maybe thats the key. They could get by with zero N, like I could get by with zero T and INTJs could get by with zero F.

I dont know how best to word the above. and im unsure about a lot of things. but all theory aside, from my impressions of the ones I know, (I)SPs know whats up.

In high school an INTP once told me that some advice for musicians was "Learn as much music theory as you can and then forget it"

Learn as much as you can and then forget it all.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    No.
    +1

Tuesdays with Morrie and Victor Frankl's Man's Search For Meaning helped a little though.

In more practical terms, do any of you other SP's look your age or do you get commented on looking younger or older ? I mean, if we're going to talk about "key to life", then I wonder if it shows up physically? :P It seems that my friends who stress out a lot are getting pretty rough around the edges.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    In more practical terms, do any of you other SP's look your age or do you get commented on looking younger or older ? I mean, if we're going to talk about "key to life", then I wonder if it shows up physically? :P It seems that my friends who stress out a lot are getting pretty rough around the edges.
    I've been told that I look ten years younger than I am.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Oh goodness, I'm 19 and have had people mistaken me from 15-17 years of age.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I am the Keymaster.

Are you the Gatekeeper?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I am the Keymaster.

Are you the Gatekeeper?
    Why yes, I am the gatekeeper.

where do you keep your dog food?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

From the front or back?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

I'm 48 and told I look (and act) 10 years younger.

As far as holding the key to life, I appear to others as having everything figured out. But on the inside I feel totally lost and shattered.