• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] what SP's look for in a potential mate

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
thank you mighty piranha, you have unburdened me! i shall go and make peace with the family!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
thank you mighty piranha, you have unburdened me! i shall go and make peace with the family!

Well. They might appreciate that, especially after you dragged their patriarch out into the road and paddled him with your giant paws before eating him.

Remember to bring a card. It's polite.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
"sorry about eating your husband/father, I hope this makes up for it. if it's any consolation he tasted pretty good."

*$10 starbucks gift card*

"dont spend it all in one place"

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
"sorry about eating your husband/father, I hope this makes up for it. if it's any consolation he tasted pretty good."

*$10 starbucks gift card*

"dont spend it all in one place"

:yim_rolling_on_the_

You left out the *burrrppp* at the end.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:yim_rolling_on_the_

You left out the *burrrppp* at the end.

He doesn't need any more reasons to apologize! :doh: You will burp quietly and discretely, or face another gift card exchange!

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
so it's probably out of the question to ask if I could use the restroom... :blush:

"Yeah, hmm, how to put this delicately... a certain somebody is clogging up the toilet and I couldn't find the plunger. On the bright side, we could probably have a ceremony now..."

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol!!!

There's no Hallmark for that one, Gray. *shakes head grimly* You and your faux pa(w)s.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
ok the thread train has been derailed and now's it's heading down the embankment into the river :rofl1:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ok the thread train has been derailed and now's it's heading down the embankment into the river :rofl1:

Careening wildly over the trestle and into the ravine, my friend. Everyone into the mail car! It's behind the coal shuttle! Scurry scurry! (or lumber awkwardly as the case may be for the larger predators)...

Seriously, though, sorry mods. I'll stop. *sheepish*

//coffee talk voice// New topic: what SPs look for in a mate... Talk amongst yourselves.