First 234

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

That's because nobody loves us. I'm telling A and B!
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    There's a lot more than there were when I joined! Seems like they're coming out the woodwork all the time!

Not to mention those people that have typed themselves "ISFP" but really aren't.

There's a low presence of "S" types in general on this site compared to the Ns, because the basis for this site is very theoretical and not something of practical use or interest to the dominant population. Those of us Sensors who are here are those that for whatever reason found something in this "personality type" stuff that we could use to understand other people (or ourselves) better.

So I doubt there will ever be an abundance of ISFP people on here, because there's just not enough of us interested in this stuff. Heck, I'm really not that interested in it anymore myself, I stick around because some people still give me attention here.
    I second this.

I came across MBTI when I was very depressed and felt very uncomfortable in my own skin. Learning about my personality type helped me to come to terms with a lot of the qualities I hated about myself.

I've also met a lot of ISFP's who've mistyped their self and believe they are ENFP, INFJ, INFP and so forth.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I second this.

I came across MBTI when I was very depressed and felt very uncomfortable in my own skin. Learning about my personality type helped me to come to terms with a lot of the qualities I hated about myself.

I've also met a lot of ISFP's who've mistyped their self and believe they are ENFP, INFJ, INFP and so forth.
    I believed I was an ENFP for about 2 years. Now my eyes were finally open! Well...I also have some troubles to feel good in my own skin and to be comfortable with who I am, but I am sure someone likes ISFPs! We can't be hated type, we can be sweet and talented, so how can anyone hate us?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I believed I was an ENFP for about 2 years. Now my eyes were finally open! Well...I also have some troubles to feel good in my own skin and to be comfortable with who I am, but I am sure someone likes ISFPs! We can't be hated type, we can be sweet and talented, so how can anyone hate us?
    Did you just recently change your type?

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Did you just recently change your type?
    Good observation . Yes I did, I used a cognitive functions video typing and I was typed as both heavy Se and Fi. Well...I am still not sure about that N/S thing but I was typed by 6 different people and all of them said Fi and Se, so I guess I am ISFP after all.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Good observation . Yes I did, I used a cognitive functions video typing and I was typed as both heavy Se and Fi. Well...I am still not sure about that N/S thing but I was typed by 6 different people and all of them said Fi and Se, so I guess I am ISFP after all.
    Maybe you have an idealistic Fi and strong Ni, too.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Maybe you have an idealistic Fi and strong Ni, too.
    Yes, I guess Fi can be really idealistic and dreamy to the point it might make you feel as intuitive type.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    ESI

Well this forum is a bit deeper than certain other forums I've seen.
    So it probably wouldn't be the first pick for any ISFP.
    I guess that the more solemn look and feel of this place may turn many off perhaps.
    The site is nice if you want a deep discussion, but I could easily feel lost if this was my first portal into typology.
    It took me over a year of hard work to even figure out my real type.
    And in the process I basically alienated everyone in my family from the concept.