User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default ISFP "strengths"

ISFP's, what are your "strengths" in life? The things you are naturally good at, the areas where you find that you are easily able to contribute to the happiness of others, etc. I'm looking for anything that you consider yourself exceptionally good at - whether it be art, being a great friend, a tender heart, knowing how to live in the moment, etc. Anything at all.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

All the ISFP women are strong. All the ISFP men are good looking. And all the ISFP children are above average.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Improvising - entertaining people in various ways, creating stuff - from fictional characters to radio station formats to CD mixes to song parodies. I love taking people out for meals, or to the movies or the park or bowling or whatever, I'm good at cheering people up by coming up with fun activities and making people laugh.

The thing I'm best at is spilling stuff, though. Which kinda goes back to the entertaining people thing if there's somebody around.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

All 6 of the ISFPs I know have a pretty wacky but great sense of humor...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Here's a question I have about ISFP's. In reading about the type, I know and percieve in feedback from my own life activities...even though a "P" there's a prolific focus on topics and/or items one feels inately driven to do.

So my question is and what I've noticed, as to where I'll periodically pick up my guitar and/or piano...or other instrument and eventually play it after cycling through this that or the other up or down...to the point where I can play by ear or create a new riff....

I've read that ISFP's are even more stable in approaching something like that.

Am I just rambling, is it a valid perception, or is it bunk? Or somewhere in-between? :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    All the ISFP women are strong. All the ISFP men are good looking. And all the ISFP children are above average.
    +1

I think I am good at making people feel at ease. That is what I have heard the most. And people tend to trust me which makes it easy to develop rapport and relationships with others. I also seem to naturally remember others interests and things like that. So I guess a lot of my strengths are relationship focused. Having said that though, another thing I have been told and which is probably true is that I don't push too much. I don't expect a lot and I give people space. So maybe their is a balance between being available and being hands off that people seem to appreciate.

I naturally gravitate towards teaching skills to people.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

I tend to have a strong inner strength that not much surprises me and so people like to unburden themselves to me. I also am very accurate in figuring out people issues and have solutions but I usually refrain unless the advise if specifically asked for. Therefore, I try to ask questions that will direct the person to figuring it out themselves.

I also have a witty sense of humour that usually gets deep belly laughs.

@ Slippy:

Yes there are subjects that I like that I could devote myself to a PhD but since my interest changes over the years it would be a waste of money. If there is no practical application of my knowledge then I most likely won't stick with that subject.

I also know how to react in an emergency, been tested (unfornuately) and training helps. I guess it is good that blood and guts don't bother me.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I am very adaptable to new situations. I have a healthy imagination and I can create things with almost no materials (another way of being adaptable). I have a great sense of direction and almost never get lost. Also, I have a good sense of humor and I can make even grouchy people laugh. Also, I can learn new music very quickly and I can switch from soprano (my preferred part) to alto without much difficulty.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I find it amusing that strengths is in "quotations".
    -end of thread-
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Well, I've found that people I don't even know will come up to me and tell me their deepest and darkest secrets and trust me. I suppose I give of this vibe that just allows people to relax and trust me with their true selves.

I'm usually spot on to what people's problems are without them telling me, but I don't readily tell them in fear that they'd think I'm judging them. Sometimes I do just tell them what their problem is and it surprises them that I'd know. Its always seemed obvious to me though. Maybe its the way they're coming across to me that I just know. Not sure, but I find it very useful.

Well, I'm very trusting of everyone. I see that as a strength personally. It takes a lot for me not to trust someone. I suppose it also goes into play that I'm not afraid of being hurt by people. Its going to happen whether you trust someone or not so I've never really gotten why people tell me I'm naive for being so trusting. But you have to trust others in order to get to their core. So it works
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.
    Likes labyrinthine liked this post