User Tag List

First 123

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lohengrin View Post
    I totally get what you're saying. For me, it feels like the eyes are throwing the 'emotion spears' (LOL). I just look into other people's eyes and I start flipping the pages of their books. :P
    Yes! Exactly that. I'm amazed it hasn't ticked anyone off yet. I tend to be afraid that someone will accuse me of being judgmental when in reality, they're practically telling me through their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    Talented! I don't know how else to put it; ISFPs I know excel in pretty much everything (be it school any subject, arts and other creative pursuits etc). The hardest thing for them seems to be to decide what they actually want to do with their lives. Oh, and the humor.
    Gah, I never know what I want to do with my life. There are so many things out there that I often wish there weren't so many choices. If I choose to be a dancer then it would take away my chances of being a storm chaser, or something like that. I want to experience everything but there's too many things to experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Me, too. I want to experience everything that I can possibly experience. I want to taste all kinds of food and I want to see as much of the world that I can see. That's why I like freelance work. It keeps my schedule flexible so that I can have all sorts of adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Gah, I never know what I want to do with my life. There are so many things out there that I often wish there weren't so many choices. If I choose to be a dancer then it would take away my chances of being a storm chaser, or something like that. I want to experience everything but there's too many things to experience.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Well, I've found that people I don't even know will come up to me and tell me their deepest and darkest secrets and trust me. I suppose I give of this vibe that just allows people to relax and trust me with their true selves.
    I seem to get people to talk as well, even when I don't mean to. One acquaintance recently, who I thought I'd kind of lost some connection with, poured her heart out about self esteem and things like that. And then she said she hates people..but somehow trusts me. That was bittersweet.

I've played guitar for more than half of my life, but I wouldn't consider myself all that great. I guess I'm "good" at it though, when I'm inspired...

I draw a little, but it's not something I've cultivated.

MBTI
    ISFP

I feel that I can calm down my friends when they just won't let something go...like I can get them to relax and make it seem like the situation isn't that big of a deal.

I'm good at coming up with crazy adventures...sometimes though my ideas have been rejected.

I'm a quiet person if I don't know you too well and I usually don't approach others--I consider myself difficult to get to know so I'm amazed at all these ISFPs who have people come up to them and tell them everything.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Wow this is an old post, oh well here I go!!!
    isfp are extremely smart when reading body language, they are not dumb but can come off as dumb bc they just say what everybody else is thinking...

Bc they tend to be so blunt they can come off as childish making others feel as if they are the only adult in the room. Because they are intelligent and great at sensing ones likes or faults an can be open on others issues, they can also make others feel dumb, making other people feel as if they are the only child in the room at the same time!! We can make people feel smarter and dumber all at the same time, making others uncomfortable when we do say what's on our minds 😜

In conclusion we are weird people in other people's eyes, an often misunderstood. As hard as it is for others to understand us, it is just as hard for us to understand other people.
    Likes labyrinthine liked this post

MBTI
    ExTx

they are down to earth and practical and caring

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

My honesty is, by far, my biggest strength in building friendships. My friends often come to me asking for relationship advice, and I give them my unfiltered opinion. Of course, most people ONLY talk to me when they want relationship advice...
    Previous username: EliaBlack

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Okay so I might be an ISFP, but with strong Ni, so I'll respond.

I can read sexual interest from and between people. It's really obvious to me and sometimes it's a curse. The only time I feel confusion about it is when I was young, had a big crush, had lots of internal feelings about what the other person felt. I don't think it was the physical cues that confused me though, but more the fact that the internal intentions and the physical cues often don't align in people. Attraction doesn't always translate into interest.

This second thing is something I specifically notice in every SFP I've known personally. SFPs are skilled at giving people really specific, unique, beautiful compliments. One lovely ISFP used to give me the best compliments on the songs I played on my instrument at the hospital. Another ESFP lady complimented me on the tone of my skin in such a way, that ever since it has made me feel a little special and unique. My ISFP mother compliments people as well, and I do it as almost a knee-jerk reaction. Just yesterday I saw a fellow teacher I rarely interact with, and her hair was such a beautiful new color, I found myself complimenting her before I even realized it. It's like an exclamation, and like a happy realization of seeing a new beauty in the world. It is very different from socially invested compliments because it isn't flattery or thought through to have an intended social result, but more like the instant joy of the moment to be commented on.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.