User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 28

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    138

    Default

    I excel at friendship, love and sex.

  2. #12

    Default

    Why is strengths in quotations?

  3. #13
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    Making my friends laugh with my off-the-wall humour. I find that, often, when I hang out with people Im close to, I say stuff that makes them have these laughing fits (you know; bent double, tears streaming down their faces...etc). Actually, I dont think that my observations are that funny but, ah, they laugh. I like making people laugh.

    Reading people. For example; I once watched this intense operatic performance with an ENFP friend and at the end of the performance, I could tell that she was drifting to a dark place. I put my hand on hers and told her "it's just acting". She shook her head in an incredulous manner and made a remark along the lines of her feeling like an open book around me.

    There's more but my modesty wont allow me to state them.

  4. #14
    Senior Member INTPness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    2,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I find it amusing that strengths is in "quotations".
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Why is strengths in quotations?


    I have a tendency to overuse quotation marks in my writing. There was nothing intended there at all - well, nothing bad anyways. If anything I used quotes because "strengths" is kind of a relative term. What ISFP's consider their strengths (trusting, willingness to be vulnerable, for example) some other types might consider weaknesses. But, ISFP's in my experience have a lot of strengths and so I wanted to see if the things they consider strengths match up with the strengths I see in them - or if there are some I am missing.

  5. #15
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohengrin View Post
    Making my friends laugh with my off-the-wall humour. I find that, often, when I hang out with people Im close to, I say stuff that makes them have these laughing fits (you know; bent double, tears streaming down their faces...etc). Actually, I dont think that my observations are that funny but, ah, they laugh. I like making people laugh.

    Reading people. For example; I once watched this intense operatic performance with an ENFP friend and at the end of the performance, I could tell that she was drifting to a dark place. I put my hand on hers and told her "it's just acting". She shook her head in an incredulous manner and made a remark along the lines of her feeling like an open book around me.

    There's more but my modesty wont allow me to state them.
    This happens to me frequently. No one's safe from me if they really want to hide whats going on.
    Lol, I've had people ask me if I was psychic or some sort of mind reader, but I'm just really good at reading people and feeling the vibes people give off.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  6. #16
    Senior Member ObliviousExistence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    loco
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    178

    Default

    adaptability\flexibility
    developed aesthetic sense
    Rapid perception

  7. #17
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    This happens to me frequently. No one's safe from me if they really want to hide whats going on.
    Lol, I've had people ask me if I was psychic or some sort of mind reader, but I'm just really good at reading people and feeling the vibes people give off.
    It's all in the eyes, isnt it?

  8. #18
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohengrin View Post
    It's all in the eyes, isnt it?
    Actually, I have no idea how to read people's eyes. I've always wondered how others do that...
    Its more like (for myself) that people are throwing these invisible emotion spears at me so I know whats going on and sometimes I feel it as well. Though I'm kinda unsure if thats an ISFP trait or just my own special weirdness.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  9. #19
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Actually, I have no idea how to read people's eyes. I've always wondered how others do that...
    Its more like (for myself) that people are throwing these invisible emotion spears at me so I know whats going on and sometimes I feel it as well. Though I'm kinda unsure if thats an ISFP trait or just my own special weirdness.
    I totally get what you're saying. For me, it feels like the eyes are throwing the 'emotion spears' (LOL). I just look into other people's eyes and I start flipping the pages of their books. :P

  10. #20
    Senior Member tibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    fool
    Posts
    688

    Default

    Talented! I don't know how else to put it; ISFPs I know excel in pretty much everything (be it school any subject, arts and other creative pursuits etc). The hardest thing for them seems to be to decide what they actually want to do with their lives. Oh, and the humor.
    Likes cascadeco liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. ISFP Quote Of The Day
    By Mal12345 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2013, 09:41 AM
  2. ISFP Quote of the Day
    By Mal12345 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 03:03 PM
  3. [ISFP] ISFP Quote Of The Day (7/17/12 or 17/7/12)
    By Mal12345 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:44 PM
  4. [ISFP] Quotes for ISFP
    By Quinlan in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO