User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    I'm in it for the adrenaline rush. And since I don't want to risk my life driving like a maniac (I would if I knew I'd survive...or y'know, if I were suicidal), I take the roller coaster route
    yeah, i only rode my first roller-coaster about a year or so ago. i loved it, i felt like a kid again - because of the novelty of it probably. so much fun, though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Even people at work know that I can knock out pretty much anything quickly and accurately with quality work.
    i know what you mean! i take huge pride in knocking out a quality piece of work in a small amount of time. the drive and the power behind it - it is like a freight train staying barely on the tracks.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6?

I don't think I'm a speed junkie... Roller coasters, although I've never been on one, kind of scare me. As does jumping off high things and the thought of skiing. When I'm crafting something - wood, sewing, cooking - I usually like to take my time and enjoy the process. Then again, I taught myself to drive and am always 10 mi over the speed limit at least. I always though jet skiing, parasailing, and sky diving would be awesome even though I haven't tried them yet. It sometimes annoys me when people walk slowly because I have to consciously focus to do that. W/ sports (and I guess in life too), I am very much all or nothing - run (not walk) to the top of the mountain or don't go at all, run the whole way or forget it.. I am like a light switch not a dimmer.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I dont look for situations or wait for them to exist, I do it whenever the situation allows me to. So really not "need" but I do seek it out quite a bit.
    10-4. Me too. My kids love the fact that if there is 30 feet of open walkway at the supermarket, and they are in the cart, that I go full on sprint for about 20 feet and slow them down over 10. Life's simple pleasures should be enjoyed, it's healthy to do so in harmless ways.

Halla, I dont know the laws where you are, but I got my polaris freedom back in 2001 and it was the only model with a carb and other then changing spark plugs, using some carb cleaner, and replacing the battery every 2-3 years it runs just as good as it did on day one. My parents bought a fuel injected ski-doo and it gives them all sorts of problems. Be careful pulling tubes or skiing as the rope easily gets sucked into the jet when turning around to pick up someone you flung off the tube Trust me its not fun having to swim a jet ski back to shore when that happens. If a boat throws you a tow line it is pretty fun to get drug in the water one hand on the rope handle and the other holding the jetski Yes it has happened more then once

I am dying to get a stand up one so I can do better tricks.
    Dude, I am so saving this info. Thank you for providing it, it is bound to save me much hassle, and increase my fun/effort ratio.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lilikoi View Post
    I don't think I'm a speed junkie... Roller coasters, although I've never been on one, kind of scare me. As does jumping off high things and the thought of skiing. When I'm crafting something - wood, sewing, cooking - I usually like to take my time and enjoy the process. Then again, I taught myself to drive and am always 10 mi over the speed limit at least. I always though jet skiing, parasailing, and sky diving would be awesome even though I haven't tried them yet. It sometimes annoys me when people walk slowly because I have to consciously focus to do that. W/ sports (and I guess in life too), I am very much all or nothing - run (not walk) to the top of the mountain or don't go at all, run the whole way or forget it.. I am like a light switch not a dimmer.
    People walking slowly? omfg! Grocery store is where I'm just grrrr!

It's like come on you mindless herd of heifers get out of my way!

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    10-4. Me too. My kids love the fact that if there is 30 feet of open walkway at the supermarket, and they are in the cart, that I go full on sprint for about 20 feet and slow them down over 10. Life's simple pleasures should be enjoyed, it's healthy to do so in harmless ways.
    I love it. Have you ever played with the ikea basket. I scare my son somtimes. ALL 4 WHEELS TURN!!!!!! I will be sitting in a hug open space swinging the basket around me while I flip it(like if you were spinning it in circles. So I have the handle when its in front of me, then as i swing it to the back I flip it so I catch the back of it while it is behind me, then pull it around and flip it again to catch the handle. Its a blast. I will also be walking down a wide aisle and just spin it 360 without stopping like nothing happened. I do the 360 thing at target with their baskets that have a place for kids to sit. I will sit at the front by the registers where the aisle is huge and just keep spinning the basket in circles.

OTHERS BEWARE, I WILL EMBARRASS YOU AT STORES!!!!!!!!
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I love it. Have you ever played with the ikea basket. I scare my son somtimes. ALL 4 WHEELS TURN!!!!!! I will be sitting in a hug open space swinging the basket around me while I flip it(like if you were spinning it in circles. So I have the handle when its in front of me, then as i swing it to the back I flip it so I catch the back of it while it is behind me, then pull it around and flip it again to catch the handle. Its a blast. I will also be walking down a wide aisle and just spin it 360 without stopping like nothing happened. I do the 360 thing at target with their baskets that have a place for kids to sit. I will sit at the front by the registers where the aisle is huge and just keep spinning the basket in circles.

OTHERS BEWARE, I WILL EMBARRASS YOU AT STORES!!!!!!!!
    Shit. I will drive to Orlando 4 hours away just to test out the IKEA baskets if they are that amn good. I need a new "Jerker" desk anyway.

Oh yeah, embarassment in the name of a good adrenaline rush, it's on like Donkey Kong, my kids AND wife know this, and have learned it the hard way.

Target is right across the street. Hmmm.....

P.S. You are a bad influence, Sir.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    STP

Shit. I will drive to Orlando 4 hours away just to test out the IKEA baskets if they are that amn good. I need a new "Jerker" desk anyway.

Oh yeah, embarassment in the name of a good adrenaline rush, it's on like Donkey Kong, my kids AND wife know this, and have learned it the hard way.

Put me and my ESTP cousin together in a store and its on. I convinced my niece to go into braums in a combination of my sons costumes. She is 14 and skinny and my son is 5 so she can actually wear them, its just short. She had a batman cape on, some army man looking vest, his batman gloves, batman belt with accessories, one of those ski hats(like a ski mask without the mask part, red sun glasses(it was like 9 at night). I bribed her with ice cream :yim_rolling_on_the_ Took alot of coaxing while she stood outside walking back and forth trying to decide if its worth it. Or I guess "manipulation", I knew she wanted to even if she didnt think she did

I am always the one in the background just going . Or walking off like nothing happened, I didnt do it, you cant prove nothing

P.S. chair races down the costco aisle is pretty fun
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    STP

The key to the target basket is finding one where the wheels are not all touching the ground(think its the back 2 wheels under the kid seat that needs to be off the ground). It provides that weight offset in regard to the pivot point, but the offset weight will cause the basket to pull in a certain direction so each time you grab it you gotta make sure you pull it back in the right direction. The benefits of Ti and Ni Yes I do this pretty much everytime I go to target while my wife shops the dollar bins so I have had plenty of time, experience, and looks of course to learn all the nuances to get it to work Its cool to do this and as someone walks by just stop dead in your tracks, let them pass and start it right back up.
    Im out, its been fun

WALMART

I rarely let off the accelerator. It takes me a while of experience to learn the advantages of throttle control - particularly cornering a Warthog in Halo 4.