User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ISTPs. Come here. NOW.

Where the hell are you? I'm interested atleast meeting ONE ISTP in my lifetime (I swear I have yet to meet one), but where do I look? Is there a certain distinct behavior in ISTPs that I can look for?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

my advice is to browse the clearance section of a video game store... I know that's a dependable place to find mine anyways...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ime, they find you
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

That title of your thread is a booty call....

You'll find them at their hobbies whatever it is.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

MBTI
    IsTP

A hobby store maybe, or like.. A quiet pool/darts/shuffleboard/whatever pro at a bar.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ISTp

Hi. Your topic title convinced me in creating an account after 2 months of lurking.

MBTI
    INTP

I bet you've met one and just don't realize it.

You're an ENFP. You have good athletic abilities. Go to the gym and look for a group of men playing a game of basketball or volleyball. Find the one man who stands out as the best natural athlete.

His movements are generally smooth and stealthy, then quick and explosive when he decides to make his move. He jumps higher and faster than everyone else.

This guy has a intense, angry look on his face. He's concentrating 100% on the court, and says nothing other than yelling at his teammates to try harder. If he's on the sidelines he's watching the game closer than anyone. He seems to care more about this random pickup game than anyone else in the gym.

Find the guy who fulfills these traits and you've got your ISTP. Of course there might not be one there that day. Only 5% of the population...

Examples of the intense ISTP face:

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by The_Matrix View Post
    You're an ENFP. You have good athletic abilities. Go to the gym and look for a group of men playing a game of basketball or volleyball. Find the one man who stands out as the best natural athlete.

His movements are generally smooth and stealthy, then quick and explosive when he decides to make his move. He jumps higher and faster than everyone else.

This guy has a intense, angry look on his face. He's concentrating 100% on the court, and says nothing other than yelling at his teammates to try harder. If he's on the sidelines he's watching the game closer than anyone. He seems to care more about this random pickup game than anyone else in the gym.

Find the guy who fulfills these traits and you've got your ISTP. Of course there might not be one there that day. Only 5% of the population...

Examples of the intense ISTP face:

Um, if you go to the gym to find that arent you just gonna find someone who tends to bring seriousness to a game that is supposed to be fun. A professional sport, game, practice is different then a backyard game of basketball. I would say be aware as someone who takes a gym game this serious probably applies this in other areas as well. Irregardless of type.
    Im out, its been fun