• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Mothers of SPs

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
[snip]Something I definately don't miss about that time frame, being a kid and noticing the transistion from "your mom is so pretty" from the other kids.

To "dude, your mom is hot!" :huh:

:laugh: It could be worse. :laugh:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mom is IxFP. Used to think INFP, now I'm not sure if she's ISFP or INFP or balanced or what. The FP part is strong though.

ps. living with her does not work, although we can visit fine. I left there at 16 and I'll never be back, regardless of how broke I may get.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mom is an ISTJ.

We have always gotten along very well except she can be very "doom and gloom" about the world and all it's dangers lurking around every corner. She has taken the fun out of a lot of my ideas but I love her. Oh. She does my taxes too. Love that.

EDIT: Dad was an ENFJ. It was not a match made in heaven between the two of them and him and I were not on speaking terms for 15 years.

wolfy

awsm
My mum is an ISFJ. The epitome of that type, we get along well. And as a child she dealt with my quietly temperamental nature well. I always felt she should push for more for herself, so benevolent.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My mom is an ESFJ. Adore her, although I found her petty when I was younger. Then some point along the way I discovered where she was coming from, and now feel oddly protective of her. Too lazy to expand at the moment. :tongue:

Dad was an INTJ

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jeeze, the majority of people here have an SJ mother.
Thats kinda bizarre. Not completely because I do realize that there are alot of SJ's that make up all the types, but still so weird to me.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thats kinda bizarre. Not completely because I do realize that there are alot of SJ's that make up all the types, but still so weird to me.

Oddly, my mom was the "stronger" of the two and I have always been attracted to SJ's.

D

Dali

Something I definately don't miss about that time frame, being a kid and noticing the transistion from "your mom is so pretty" from the other kids.

To "dude, your mom is hot!" :huh:

LOL! That'd be mildly traumatising for any kid. I'm almost 24 and I still prefer to think of my parents as being asexual. :p

:laugh: It could be worse. :laugh:

How, pray tell? :p

I know! It's quite interesting.

I wonder though what it would have been like to have an ISFP parent. That would have been fun. :D

D

Dali

^

I take it you're on the rag?

J/k; I totally agree with you. :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mom NFP dad IxTJ(leaning toward N, but definite IxTJ traits).

Always got along pretty good with both. We had our moments of fights, but they were very far apart.

Damir

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
my mom is ENFJ, dad ISTJ, they couldnt uderstand my P nature for a long time and it frustrated them as hell.
So what are concusions of all this!??!!??!